Forum

Question [Question] Hide Remote IP Address

Can i hide my ip address from a moderator group, without removing the power to see the remote address of others clients? Is there any command, any work arround that can do it? Thanks.

IF an admin decides that a certain group of people should be able to see addresses of clients they can do that, otherwise they cannot. You cannot prevent them from seeing it, and system admins will always be able to see your address anyway.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

My idea was that i could be able to offer support on the server, without having any kind of risk. Could you understand? That would be really nice for the company. In our support query group, we set the permission that the server admin and user will not be able to see my ip.

Query groups are, as the name suggests, for query connections ONLY! No regular client is supposed to be in these groups. Your support ends right here.
    In addition to that, no need to have the same thread / discussion twice.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Client adress

When you do right clik on a user you see Connection info and if you click it you get Server adress and Client adress, I want to know how can i Hide my Client Adress, because some people can hide their Client adress?

People cannot hide their IP address, admins can only choose to hide ALL IP addresses FROM members certain server groups. But if you can see any IP address (of someone who isn't you), you can see everyone's.

In case of DDoS paranoia (many people on this forum have this, but usually server admins), use a proxy.

What is a proxy? and how do i use it?

Quote Originally Posted by adidrg View Post
    What is a Google? and how do i use it?
    Look here.

Thread Information