Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Android client auto-connect

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the android client to automatically connect to a server / bookmark when the app is launched?

I am trying to use an old android phone to inject audio into a channel (like the radio / TV) It works fine but occasionally TS logs out after a while (around 8 hours) so i would like to set the phone to reboot every 6 hours, load Teamspeak 3 on boot and automatically connect to a server.

Thanks,

Chris.

This not possible with the mobile apps.
    The only way to connect to a server automatically** is to use a server invite. **But you have to apply, that you want to connect to it.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thanks for the quick reply. Saves me trying to make it work. Is this something that could be added in the future or is there a reason the mobile clients do not have this?

I don't think this will be added, as long no multi tabs are supported.
    *currently not planned on android*
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by chris021 View Post
    I am trying to use an old android phone to inject audio into a channel (like the radio / TV) It works fine but occasionally TS logs out after a while (around 8 hours)
    What value do you have in Settings --> Reconnect (Retry count, 0=no reconnect) ?

Hi, i did have 15, but then i found out just how quickly 15 tries takes. i have now set it to 1500 which has kept it online for almost 24 hours now so that might have helped

Thread Information