Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bluetooth was broke when ios 7.1.1 came out mate the normal answer is "it will be done when its done" lost all hope now

fantastic, thanks for the info, so glad i wasted 5dlls on this app i can't use. iOS 7 has only be out forever now.....

but anyway, i guess i'll just give it a try next time the app updates

Thanks Sinoob

Bluetooth will not work

Hello, I just bought this app and it will not work with bluetooth when i try to talk. i can listen but as soon as i press to talk it will freeze the app and no longer work. i have tired re installing the app and it still isn't working? could you please fix this. i paid $4.99 of this app just now and it would be nice if it worked correctly.

or

show me how to fix this issue!. it worked fine before the update!.
    Last edited by dante696; May 20th, 2014 at 07:12 AM. Reason: merged

ios 7.1 update with Bluetooth Headset (edit / update to original post i added)

so i was playing with TS and my phone / headset. apparently if i use my jawbone ERA the audio seems to work fine, and i can talk just fine with the app but once i try to use my Blueant Q3 the app freezes as soon as it loads. I'm not sure if this will help the dev FIX the issue but i wanted to add what i found.

Ios bluetooth near 3 months broken..

As the other thread was closed with no help on when this bug will be fixed ive created a new one to say its the same again after apples new update 7.1.1 cant use teamspeak on ios using any Bluetooth device (not sure about other phones) as a paying customer (I payed for the app and I have a teamspeak server that I pay for every month) i'm wondering when this issue will be fixed or even updates on it every week or so, I really don't want to have to move to mumble or vent but seeing this has now been nearly 3 month that I cant use my ts3 server i'm close to moving please update us on the issue rather than closing the thread like the other one. can you please update us not the useless "its On TODO" just update us or tell us your not bothering to fix, I'm guessing you's wont reply and move this to the closed todo thread
    Last edited by dante696; May 21st, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: no bumps please

Bluetooth headset not working with teamspeak for IOS

Teamspeak doesn't seem to work with a Plantonics Bluetooth headset, works with other apps, can't press to speak or hear anyone in the channel, very disappointing

It's not the Plantronics headset that's the problem, it's Teamspeak under iOS 7. This is a known issue, on the To Do list since March 12th. 4 months and 6 days later, no update still. But don't worry, it's on the To Do list! They'll get around to it eventually. Maybe. Probably need to hire an iOS developer first, but that's also on the To Do list I bet.

Corrections/Updates to the Teamspeak iOS FAQ

I sent in a correction to the currently incorrect iOS FAQ over a month ago, but I see it still hasn't been updated.

Note the first question in FAQ:

Q: "Can i use my Bluetooth headset with the TeamSpeak 3 app?
    A: Yes. Simply connect your BT headset to your device."

This is presently a false statement, and should be updated to reflect that under iOS 7.1, bluetooth headsets do not work, and a fix will be released to address it.

Do realize that making claims otherwise are false, and presents liability issues in many countries. Whatever the reason for the 4 month delay in fixing this bug, you have responsibilities in making truthful claims to potential and existing customers.

Please stop trying to bury this issue and be honest about it, unless you'd like people to start filing complaints with the Wettbewerbszentrale for knowingly misleading consumers about your product.

We have changed the FAQ entry. We don't want to misslead about something, that does not work on latest ios.

We still have no fix for this issue.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thanks for that. Make sure that the German one is updated as well. I'd suggest making this thread a sticky, since it's probably the #1 open issue for the iOS client, and it will help prevent people from starting new threads with this old issue.

Same problem here. Peltor WS Alert XP
    Since 11-03-2014 where the first post came out, there still is NO update or fix for that. now 4 months

Why?? Are the Guys on holiday? WTF is going on? All userīs with the iOS 7.x have this problem. Why isīit so difficult to fix that problem??

Do not work with new things in the app, but fixes old issues so we can use the app again.

faxe2110

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    We have changed the FAQ entry. We don't want to misslead about something, that does not work on latest ios.

We still have no fix for this issue.
    How is it possible that you stil havent found a fix for this?
    Is it Apple's fault? Or are you guys just not good enough?

This bug is really starting to irritate me.

Teamspeak,

since your app is totally useless on my iOS device. and you refuse to fix the issue with bluetooth. can i have a refund for the app on the money I spent on it??. its VERY annoying that you refuse to fix the issue!!!!!.

They updated the FAQ but still have not said if they are working on this or any updates on the situation?

Was this filed under dgaf?

Maybe it is time to look at mumble or switch back to vent.

I also think so. Why did it take so long time to make a fix for that problem?
    If they didn't come with a fix if IOS 8 is coming out, I will switch to Mumble.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thread Information