Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bluetooth headset not working with teamspeak for IOS

i updated to ios 7.1 this morning and can no longer use my bluetooth on teamspeak. i have a plantronics m155 for bluetooth and a iphone 5s. everything worked perfectly last night and now i have to use headphones or my phone speaker. as soon as i turn my bluetooth on and pair it teamspeak goes quiet. i stay connected but can no longer hear anyone and can't talk. any ideas? (i also have turned phone off, did a hard reset, repaired my bluetooth to phone. none of which worked)

I can reproduce that on my iPad with my BT headset "Plantronics ML20"

The sound engine seems to freeze, when someone starts talking.
    The sound notifications are less loud (compared to iOS 7.0.3)

I create a ticket for this problem.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I got the same problem with my Turtle Beach PX4 headset and Iphone 4s

It worked great with Ios 7.0 but with 7.1 It doesnt work with bluetooth. Now I need to insert a cable into my PX4 and Iphone before it is working. My Bluetooth still works with my iphone when I call and with siri.

same issue here.

ios7.0 works great for me
    but I can't hear anyone speaking after update y iOS to 7.1

client: ios7.1 Iphone5 and ipad air
    headset: Bluetrek Carbon smart

I'm have the same issue.

Bose Bluetooth
    IoS 7.1
    When talk their lights stay lit. Push to talk, voice activated, & continuous transmission pick up any sound input.

I uninstalled & reinstalled, the issue persists with no change.

It's an approved bug/problem.

Doesn't matter how often you will uninstall/install the client.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's an approved bug/problem.

Doesn't matter how often you will uninstall/install the client.
    Why is it taking so long to fix than?

Quote Originally Posted by Denders View Post
    Why is it taking so long to fix than?
    *then

It's not even been two weeks and we're talking about Apple Stuff here... Apple alone takes a couple weeks to review every single patch... It'll be done when it's done, until then I'll lock this thread as there is no point in continuing to bump this, you've been asked nicely to not bump this thread, now it's going to be prevented.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Tracking bug ticket?

I've been waiting over a month for the bluetooth bug that began with iOS 7.1 to be fixed in Teamspeak. I've read that a ticket has been created for this issue, yet there appears to be no way for users to track progress on it.

I can appreciate administrators may not want to deal with scads of people asking when an application breaking bug will be fixed, as these things do take time (but you cannot blame Apple for a month delay, as approval takes less than a week for a patch typically...) so perhaps if there was a way we could monitor (read-only obviously) the tickets in question, it would be helpful? I read on the Facebook page that licensed users have some access to the ticket system, and I have bought a license for the iOS version...

Presently I have to come here and look at an unhelpfully locked thread contain an excuse that grows weaker and weaker with more time that passes, or dig around in my devices app update history optimistically looking for an update.

Seeing as the app is presently quite broken for a large number of your paid users, you could make a better effort at communication with your customers. One that would make things easier for both us and the support staff at Teamspeak.

ios 7.1.1 update with Bluetooth Headset

As the other thread was closed with no help on when this bug will be fixed ive created a new one to say its the same again after apples new update 7.1.1 cant use teamspeak on ios using any Bluetooth device (not sure about other phones) as a paying customer (I payed for the app and I have a teamspeak server that I pay for every month) im wondering when this issue will be fixed or even updates on it every week or so, I really don't want to have to move to mumble or vent but seeing this has now been over a month that I cant use my ts3 server im close to moving please update us on the issue rather than closing the thread like the other one.

iOS 7.1update bluetooth headset problems

Since i updated my iPad mini to iOS 7.1 im Not able to use my bluetooth headset anymore , which worked Fine till the update!!! Can't use ts3 with my bluetooth headset for over a month allthough I Plaid for it!!!!

Please fix it!

pointless asking mate they will move your thread to the closed thread and not answer you. bad customer service ftw.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sinoob View Post
    pointless asking mate they will move your thread to the closed thread
    The thread is closed due the issue is "On ToDo", as is said in the thread title and justified in post#8:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...463#post375463

They Should fix the problem asap! In other Apps like Skype the headset works without any problems!

Bluetooth Plantronics Voyager Legend

I bought this app excited to use it, i have a bluetooth plantronics legend headset and i can hear "connected, moving to channel" etc, but my mic never pics up, and i can't hear anyone in the channels i'm in. what's the deal?

I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.1 and the app is up-to-date.

Thanks in advance....

Thread Information