Forum

TS3 with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

Hello!

I was using TS3 for around 5 months, and now I wanted to play Battleblock Theater. That game is basically unplayable without a controller, so I tried connecting my wii U pro controller to my pc. I used this program: http://www.wiinupro.com/downloads

For that program to work you need toshiba bluetooth stack:
    http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/?page=download

It was running flawlessly until I tried running Teamspeak with it. Whenever I connect any bluetooth device to my computer (windows 8.1 pro 64bit) it closes teamspeak. I can reopen it after that just fine but then when I open the WiiNUPro program it crashes again and doesn't start again.

Is this error my fault, the BT program's or TS3's.

Please help and thanks in advance,

Gnoom

Hi, i have the same issue with the newer Versions of teamspeak. Since it always worked and still works with the older Versions of teamspeak, this is the only known way for me to run both programs (ts3 & wiinupro). Too bad i cant use newer Versions of teamspeak anymore since they dont work in combination with wiinupro.

Would be interesting to know why teamspeak crashes in newer Versions.

edit: what i can say its definetly working without any trouble with ts-version 3.0.11

You both do use something unofficial drivers to use the controller.
    We can not provide real support for this.

But you could try this:
    1. Set your hotkey system under "Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys" to "Mouse & Keyboard Only" and then try to sue the controller.
    No Joystick or Controller can be used for TeamSpeak hotkeys in this mode!

2. For more testing:
    Download this demo project >>>Click me<<< and try to use the gamepad, while this software is running.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    But you could try this:
    1. Set your hotkey system under "Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys" to "Mouse & Keyboard Only" and then try to sue the controller.
    No Joystick or Controller can be used for TeamSpeak hotkeys in this mode!
    This actually made it work. Thank you very much for this advice! I am happy now that i dont have to stick around with old versions of teamspeak

I will let know the developer of wiinupro that he can add this tip to description or smth like that since im sure we are not the only ones with that issue. Thanks again for this nice "unreal" support! :

Would be interesting to know why teamspeak crashes in newer Versions.

Last edited by hnoor0033; February 1st, 2016 at 05:57 AM.

We can't give support for this unofficla driver and i think you are in the wrong forum section or your client is outdated.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...hlight=wiimote
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information