Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by -{HGH}-GEN.Skylab View Post
    I uploaded a new avatar on two servers. The new avatar scaled to the size of my previous avatar both times even after deleting.

I'll try to reproduce again tomorrow and post screenshots if it continues.
    See this thread, specially post#4:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ghlight=avatar

Now you made me to edit my post
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

EDIT: just found this bug was already reported here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ghlight=avatar
    pls delete or move the post if you can to keep this clean.

There seem to be a bug with avatar auto resizing on the client side:
    when someone changes avatar, the client keeps the resolution of the previous avatar but tries to fit the new image inside it resulting in terrible image resize and wrong aspect ratio (it is fixed once the client restarts but if someone changes their avatar during your online session, it breaks again).

Tested on 3 different versions of TS I have available and the same problem happens on 3.0.15.1 just like on this 3.0.16, but does NOT happen on 3.0.13.1
    (I even tried clean installation of 3.0.15.1 and 3.0.16 without any addons, plugins or custom skins as well as removing the appdata folder, did not fix the problem).
    Last edited by steverowland; August 16th, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Ok, now this might just be me, but ever since the 3.0.15 update, if me or anyone else changes their avatar, the dimensions of the previous avater are kept, rather than updating to the new resolution. I'm on version 3.0.16, and from what I've found, I am the only one who has this problem among the people I know. I even tried uninstalling TS and it still is not working. I'm pretty sure it's just me but I have no clue as to how to fix this problem. TS is the only program I've found that has this problem as well. If this problem has already been reported and solved, send me a link to the post please.

Unhappy avatar image scale

joind this new ts grp list for a game , anyways iv noitced that my avatar size is off its width is small well iv noticed with other users theres is larger and im unable to get it to get proper size and the admin set it to unlimited but im still getting a squishd pic any way to fix this, i was in an old ts3 sever ages ago and my pics went in fine and they were large and didnt get squishd

Quote Originally Posted by AnihilationX View Post
    joind this new ts grp list for a game , anyways iv noitced that my avatar size is off its width is small well iv noticed with other users theres is larger and im unable to get it to get proper size and the admin set it to unlimited but im still getting a squishd pic any way to fix this, i was in an old ts3 sever ages ago and my pics went in fine and they were large and didnt get squishd
    I think you are talking about what it's said in the thread linked below, so the workaround is also there in post#4
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...798#post385798

Client 3.0.17 will fix this problem.

There is no release date yet.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Exclamation Avatar takes size from the first avatar taken

Hello,
    today I realized that with the new update, If I delete my avatar and restart TS my avatar is still blank. If I then set a avatar pic it has the real dimensions, but if I then put another picture in it, it will automaticially take the dimensions of the picture before, what means, my new avatar is stretched to fit the size of my old avatar. If i remove my avatar and restart TS i can put a new picture, but all pics after that take the dimensions of the first picture.
    Goodbye.
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: merged

Yeah i have the same problem avatars look ugly as hell, and its one of my fav features about teamspeak :_;

Stretched Avatars

Hi,

I have problem, avatars on teamspeak are Stretched. You can see on picture on right side avatar Stretched and left side the real avatar not Stretched.

Name:  1423757932-sdgh.png
Views: 2567
Size:  379.5 KB

The avatar us 300x300 px.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Altaess View Post
    Hi,

I have problem, avatars on teamspeak are Stretched. You can see on picture on right side avatar Stretched and left side the real avatar not Stretched.

The avatar us 300x300 px.

Thank you
    Please use the forum search next time. This has already been reported and will be fixed with the 3.0.17 client.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Please use the forum search next time. This has already been reported and will be fixed with the 3.0.17 client.
    Is there any date planned or you guys are still skiing?

It'll be released when it's ready. There are no release dates.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information