Forum

Exclamation Assigning Permissions

Hello I have a Linux Teamspeak server and I have a slight issue when when I go into my channel I and somebody comes into the default channel I am unable to assign them permissions from my channel that is locked unless I go up to the channel that the person is in. I am not sure if it has to do with the fact that I have a spacer created and the channel is a sub channel but that should not be the issue. I do not see how I cannot assign a person permissions from my own locked channel and I am the owner of the server. Is there a way I can resolve this cause its really putting me at a disadvantage.

If you are in the default Server Admin Group this is indeed weird behavior. Best you copy your permission overview when you are in your 'locked channel' (right click on yourself > permissions > permission overview)

Quote Originally Posted by Istalantar View Post
    If you are in the default Server Admin Group this is indeed weird behavior. Best you copy your permission overview when you are in your 'locked channel' (right click on yourself > permissions > permission overview)
    What am I copying my permissions over view for?

I assume so we can see it and see if there is a change in perms while you are in the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by flight.expert View Post
    What am I copying my permissions over view for?
    If you are in default server admin group you should be able to assign groups from anywhere, so my guess is this group was somehow edited or something. And the easiest way to help you is when we can see what kind of permissions you got or if something is overriding your permissions.

Thread Information