I have had a couple people ask me how to defend against these programs people advertise on youtube (and show "working") that create privilege keys to give you admin in other people's servers. They are all fake. Every single one of them. So I made a cautionary and educational video that demonstrates a fake program that I made in 5 minutes that appears to create working privilege keys, then I debunk it, show you the source code, explain why it is impossible and what can happen to you if you download these people's fake "hack" programs.

So if you know someone who is foolish to fall for such a thing, please share this video with them and you may just save them from getting infected with viruses/malware/bot nets etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4zaTLfx5k

Programs like that are always and will always be fake. They can never give you admin in other people's servers. Ever. Keys need to be created on purpose by a server admin and even if one exists, you will never find it with those programs. You would be there until the universe collapses before you ever made it...