Forum

Channel Commander have to move everyone in their Channel except for the Server Admins

Im trying since hours and i dont get it. Everything is set right. One of our Channel Commanders can move and sometimes they cant in a other channel.(In the other channel theyre Channel Commander too) .
    Channel Commander should move everyone but not the admins.
    Channel Commander should only move others to theire own channel.

Can somebody help me with those Commands?

I assume with Channel Commander you mean a Channel Group you created. By default Server Admin has a Needed Client Move Power of 75, so just set the Channel Commanders Client Move Power to anything lower than 75 but higher than the Needed Client Move Powers of all other Groups which he should be allowed to move.

If you have sub-channels in the Channel Commanders Channel, he can also move people to all sub-channels, due to inheritance (default setting)

I tryd all u said before. The client move power of the channel commander is 60 and the needed one of EVERY server group is lower (50) except for the server admins (75) ...
    Whats Wrong with my TS?

maybe your channel commander has another group assigned which overrides the client move power to a higher value? Have a look at the permission overview of a channel commander (right click on client > permissions > permission overview), at the very bottom under categroy 'All' are the permissions listed which are the 'active' ones, there you can check if e.g. really value 60 for client move power is the one doing the action.

I did what u said. Its still at 60 in the permission overview. We tested, to take away all groups from a person and only give channel commander to him. Still it doesnt work...
    Do you have a idea what the problem could be?

Well, the only thing I can think of now is the permission b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions but as far as i know this permission can only be set on Server Groups, not Channel Groups.

Do not confuse Channel Commander with Channel Administrator. This is not the same term.

I dont have "Channel Administrator" anywhere....
    I could make a Server Group for Channel Commander but i only want it for some channels not all channels.
    Would that be possible?

Thread Information