Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I've never provided support via private messages and I'll never do. A forum is intended to let the community see the solution so others won't face the same issues. A PM is intended to share personal information such as server IPs or email addresses.

Anyway... raising the limit from 20 to 50 is a good thing.

When your posts are getting removed from the board for ridiculous reasons, you have no other option, than to use private messages.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I've never provided support via private messages and I'll never do. A forum is intended to let the community see the solution so others won't face the same issues. A PM is intended to share personal information such as server IPs or email addresses.
    Well, German language is not allowed in forum threads, thats why some wrote a private message to me. Of course I still prefer e-mail, but why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    When your posts are getting removed from the board for ridiculous reasons, you have no other option, than to use private messages.
    I see your point, but a working community forum should not require private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Well, German language is not allowed in forum threads, thats why some wrote a private message to me. Of course I still prefer e-mail, but why not.
    Well... providing localized forums requires a large team of trustworthy moderators from different countries. I'm sure TeamSpeak will figure something out to improve the situation.

Thread Information