Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 18 of 18
  1. #16
    Join Date
    December 2004
    Location
    RF
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I've never provided support via private messages and I'll never do. A forum is intended to let the community see the solution so others won't face the same issues. A PM is intended to share personal information such as server IPs or email addresses.

    Anyway... raising the limit from 20 to 50 is a good thing.

    When your posts are getting removed from the board for ridiculous reasons, you have no other option, than to use private messages.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,356
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I've never provided support via private messages and I'll never do. A forum is intended to let the community see the solution so others won't face the same issues. A PM is intended to share personal information such as server IPs or email addresses.
    Well, German language is not allowed in forum threads, thats why some wrote a private message to me. Of course I still prefer e-mail, but why not.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    When your posts are getting removed from the board for ridiculous reasons, you have no other option, than to use private messages.
    I see your point, but a working community forum should not require private messages.



    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Well, German language is not allowed in forum threads, thats why some wrote a private message to me. Of course I still prefer e-mail, but why not.
    Well... providing localized forums requires a large team of trustworthy moderators from different countries. I'm sure TeamSpeak will figure something out to improve the situation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Not possible] Logging channel messages and private messages or pokes?
    By BritishGaming94 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: January 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
  2. private messages
    By backdrop001 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 4th, 2011, 05:53 AM
  3. [Question] private messages
    By BlueRey in forum Permission System
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2010, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •