Forum

ts3 server and firewalld on fedora 20

Hey all!

My old server (from many years back) just got hit by lightning so im trying to remake it on linux instead of windows and as such I chose the distro that I know most (not that much anyway) which is Fedora.

I got the server running and everything but its not accepting any connections and my guess that this is due to iptables or firewalld but I have no clue on how to set those up and I cant find any good documentation on it (I must have poor google skills).

So my question is if someone here could be willing to explain to me how to set it up in detail (with examples) so I can learn and get it up and running.

your sincerely Natherul

Go to the nearest Fedora support forum in your mother language and ask for help.
    That's not a "go away" suggestion, mind you. The firewall configuration is a broad and very security-sensitive topic. Can't be limited to TS3 applicable points only.

I have asked there but only given the link to firewalld manual of sorts and I need an example to understand it...

Finally got a reply to my fedora question on their forums, so if anyone else is having problems with this:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/que...#post-id-51456

Thread Information