Forum

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Set Avatar causes crash

Everytime I hit Set Avatar it shuts TS down and crashes! I can't seem to figure out a work around online or through the settings..... Please Help!

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party library DBROverlayIconBackuped.dll, please remove whatever program injected that library into our process or contact the developer of said program for assistance / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; July 22nd, 2015 at 07:27 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

crash when i upload Avatar

please help me

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party library DBROverlayIconBackuped.dll, please remove whatever program injected that library into our process or contact the developer of said program for assistance / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; July 22nd, 2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

attempt to set avatar crashes client

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Last edited by Chris; July 23rd, 2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

Teamspeak Random Crash

So I've used TS for years and never had it crash intill this morning. I had it crash and give me this dump log. Any suggestions or can you tell the root of the cause? Also as far as any issues going on I had my drive give out yesterday do to it coming unplugged but was running drive tests to make sure everything was okay and everything says it is. But sometime between waking up (I know I was on then) and running a SMART check via Windows Command prompt, (within 30 mins) my TS crashed. It came back up immediately and everything but I find it quite odd.

Please help

Last edited by Chris; July 24th, 2015 at 09:35 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

when i try to set an avatar TS crashes

TS crashing while trying to change Avatar

So I wanted to change my avatar in teamspeak but when I tried to select the image it crashed.

Random crash.

Im dumb. i replied with a quote earlier, not sure what that is. Anyway ts has been working fine until today i cant open it. Keeps giving me the error i posted.

TS3 crash when i speak

I can start Teamspeak and join a server, but when i talk the client instantly shut down and shows connection to the dmp file. Maybe it have to do something with the right system of windows 10. But i donw find anything for this problem.
    Thanks for Your help
    best regards
    hmatthias

TS3 crash when i speak

I can start ts3 normally and when i start to speak it shut down. maybe it have some issue with the right system of win 10. but i don't find anything in the forum.
    thanks for ur help
    hmatthias

ps: i try to post this last time but there have to be an bug issue wich dont show the post for about 10 minutes so i write this new one

i have this debug please help

please help every time i try to join team speak it crashed

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party library SafeIPs64.dll. Please remove whatever application injected this library into our process and contact the author of said application for support / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; July 30th, 2015 at 07:34 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

Quote Originally Posted by Crewe View Post
    I keep crashing every time i try to add an avatar on TS3

How? i don't know how to do anything

i didn't understand please help

help please this is the file

Just tried to upload an Image...

here it is

Thread Information