Forum

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Using TeamSpeak 3 64-bit on Windows 7, never had trouble with the application before.

I got asked to update to the latest version so I did, no problems there. After a computer restart I am unable to run TeamSpeak 3.
    Tried to re-install leaving config files intact, didn't change anything.
    Tried to re-install without keeping the config files, didn't work either.

Tried 32-bit client, same problem.

Edit: Disconnect my Bluetooth device and now it's working again.

Edit 2: I've come to the conclusion it's my Toshiba Bluetooth Stack as people have been reporting in this thread. I think it's safe to say my crashing problem is not a major problem concern for the TS3 developers
    Last edited by Seroczynski; September 9th, 2014 at 07:10 PM.

Teamspeak 3 crashed, message told me to post something here.

I was AFK while Teamspeak 3 crashed, it just closed out silently and displayed a message telling me to copy and paste something in a post on the Forums, so yeah. I dont know if im doing this right, but this is what it was

C:\Users\FuzzyRoger9\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-09-10 17_20_55.034676.dmp

Dont really know what happened, Im running TS3 32 bit because of conflicts with overwolf, wasnt using overwolf at the time.

Thanks for the help

C:\Users\Frank\Documents\[file name was here]

problem is my ts client crashes every time I exit world of tanks. Been happening a while now so don't remember exactly when it started. Only plugin running for ts is the "G15 keyboard LCD display"
    attached the 3 dump files I have.

equipment I'm using:

using windows 7 home (32 bit)
    intel E6550 (2.3Ghz)
    AMD Radeon HD 5450

Edit: This is still happening daily, I could add all the dumps if it would help.
    Last edited by Thunderstruck; October 16th, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Angry Crush T.S v3

i get crash when i run this plugin ( ClownfishVoiceChanger-v1.11 ) on Ts v 3.0.16

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party addon/plugin ClownFishForTeamSpeak. Please remove that addon or contact the author for support/updates.
    Last edited by Chris; September 15th, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

Getting crashes... started about 2 or 3 weeks ago (just happened to my homeserver where my "musicbot" is active... well i only stream a webradio to hang out in my teamspeak since the musicbot plugin dosn't work anymore)

Only active Plugin: Now-Plaing plugin 0.15.3353

Teamspeak 3 client crashes right I clicked exit.

I was exiting TS3 when suddenly a window popped up after I exit Teamspeak 3. Before that, a long time ago, I changed my team speak microphone sensitivity to 10+ and it was working just fine. However, today when I came on my friend said my voice didn't come on. These are all the events that took place.
    Last edited by Asako; September 14th, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

TeamSpeak 3 Error

C:\Users\Glenn\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-09-14 03_04_44.924056.dmp

2-3 crashes each day, with 30min-3H uptime, random if im in a game, of just waching twich.

have used TS3 for 5 years now, and never had this problem.

started a a week ago maby..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ts3 Crashing.

Anyone that can help the only plugin i got is Soundboard for Ts3 Look attachments for file

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party addon/plugin SoundBoard. Please remove that addon or contact the author for support/updates.
    Last edited by Chris; September 16th, 2014 at 07:10 AM.

I changed no habits, any time i activate it it crashes.

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party addon/plugin ClownFishForTeamSpeak. Please remove that addon or contact the author for support/updates.
    Last edited by Chris; September 16th, 2014 at 07:01 AM.

Exclamation i have a problem with the clownfish plugn in TS3

its say to me
    The TeamSpeak3 Client Has Crashed, There Is A Debug File That The Developers Can Ues To Help Fix The Problem ,
    Please Upload The File To The Teamspeak Forums.

This is the File

Edit by mod
    Please contact the plugin author.
    Last edited by dante696; September 17th, 2014 at 07:53 AM.

Crash report

Crashed on start-up after I changed a setting with the soundboard plugin(and it crashes whenever i try to open it even now)... can't remember exactly what setting it was just wondering if I can fix without completely re-installing.

TS3 Crash with Taskforce radio Arma 3 Plugin

I have the Taskforce arma 3 radio plugin installed. Today, each time i open the radio to talk in-game the TS crash carrying the game with him. Don't know what's happening due to the fact i haven't changed anything since yesterday that was working fine.

Here's the debug files attached that the crashes gives me. Please, help ASAP.

TS crashing

Said i should upload the file here so here i am :P first crashed on just one specific server as it opened, now on another.

C:\Users\Tiosan\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-09-22 18_59_53.514352.dmp

RAID0 array with Samsung SSDs; Kensignton Trackball mouse; playing Diablo3

Teamspeak crashing when using NVidia Shield controller

NVidia recently released support for using their Shield wireless controller with a PC over a USB cable. Whenever I use my controller while Teamspeak is running, it crashes. I have attached dump files from two separate occurrences of this problem.

Thread Information