Forum

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

3.0.16 Client Crashdump Collection (outdated)

Client 3.0.16 is no longer supported and no crashdumps will be accepted or looked in to.
    Please update to 3.0.17, it should ask you to send error information to us in case of a crash, simply allow the sending of the information and we'll see them.

In this Thread we collect Windows client crashdumps from version 3.0.16 in a central place.

Important: Only Crashdumps created with the current stable Release 3.0.16 are accepted! So make sure you are running version 3.0.16
    Any uploaded files or posts that are not from version 3.0.16 or do not contain a valid crashdump will be deleted without notice!

Please make sure to UPLOAD the actual crashdump itself, do not just copy & paste the text in the popup, if you do your post will be deleted without any comment. What is anyone supposed to do with a piece of text that's about 100 characters long? We need the actual file itself!

You can find the crashdump file in %UserProfile%\Documents or whatever the location that was displayed in the popup dialog.

To upload your file and post the reply correctly do the following:
    • Copy the text in the crash dialog that asked you to upload the file
    • Hit the Reply button
    • Click go advanced
    • Click Manage Attachments below the post area
    • Click Choose file in the popup
    • Paste the text you copied earlier in the Open File dialog
    • Click OK
    • Click the Upload Button
    • Wait for the upload to finish
    • Close the Manage Attachments window
    • Explain what you were doing before it crashed and mention any special hardware you might be using.
    • Hit Submit Post
    • Check your post after a week or two, we will edit the post if we require more information or have some advice that might solve your problem. If there was no edit to your post, chances are your crashdump was corrupted or there was nothing that could be found from your crashdump.
    • If you followed above steps correctly, you may now enjoy this virtual cyber coffee for all your efforts.

Thank you for helping us making TeamSpeak better and more bug free
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2015 at 01:08 PM.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

TeamSpeak 3 client crash

I have the game World of Tanks. It uses add-ons from Aslains

http://aslain.com/index.php?/forum/2...mportant-info/

I was installing version Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.3.8.2_92_v1.exe with TeamSpeak 3 open. That is when the crash occurred.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
    RAM: 16GB by GSkill
    CPU: Intel i5-3570K
    Video Card: AMD R9 290
    Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z [PCI-e]

error ts3 crashed

please help with this issue

Crash on Start Up

Had constant crash on startup with 3.0.15 and 3.0.16 latest crash dump is attached, pls halp! Have reinstalled, deleted all files, etc.

Constantly getting a crash warning for the last month and a bit... Every time there is an update ... I update. But to no avail TS crashes to desktop. I've tried uninstalling TS and reinstalling but still crashing. I have a dmp file that I will upload. Maybe someone with the advanced knowledge can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Question Client crashing on startup?!?

I was using the client (x64) last night with no problems at all. Tried to start it up today, fail. Un-installed, re-installed same failure. DMP file attached

Un-installed 2nd time and removed cfg, re-installed and working.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by dante696; August 12th, 2014 at 09:13 AM.

The Teamspeak 3 Client Has Crashed

Here is the file it asked me to upload. Having difficulties with this for awhile now. Please help! :*(

TS crash dump

just got this now

TS3 Crash with plugin Clownfish Voice Changer

Please upload the file to Teamspeak Forums

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party addon ClownFishForTeamSpeak. Please remove that addon or contact the author of said addon for updates/support.
    Last edited by Chris; August 14th, 2014 at 09:25 AM.

Please help me, I really want to use teamspeak again

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party software/addon ClownfishForTeamSpeak. Please contact the author for support / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; August 18th, 2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

ClownFish crashes teamspeak windows 8.1

I have windows 8.1 and everytime I open clownfish Plugin the teamspeak crashes.

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party software/addon ClownfishForTeamSpeak. Please contact the author for support / updates.
    Last edited by Chris; August 18th, 2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

Clownfish voice changer crashes my TS

i downloaded this plugin to have some fun with my friends but i can't seem to use cause it crashes my ts if i connect to the server with the plugin still on and it says that the cause comes from the file i uploaded, hope u guys can help me

Last edited by Chris; August 18th, 2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash

All of a sudden crashes immediately shortly after launch, all buttons/windows are frozen and unable to be interacted with.

Persists across uninstall/reinstall.

Teamspeak Crashing When I Try Using Plugins

I was just trying to install clownfish and now my teamspeak crashes whenever i try to use it and talk. Now it said:

C:\Users\Brendan\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-08-23 19_17_21.502747.dmp

It said to paste what just happened on the forums.
    Help?
    file in attachments

Last edited by Chris; August 27th, 2014 at 09:20 AM.

Thread Information