Forum

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

TS3 crash

My very first TS3 crash but important to me because I've been having funny things happening with the app recently. I'm attaching the dump files.

Crashdump with ClownFish

I installed Clownfish to have some fun making stupid voices with my friends and as soon as i installed everything was fine, then.. eif the plugin is disabled no problem, but when i activate a voice mod and I try to talk, it crashes.. this is the file

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party addon/plugin ClownFishForTeamSpeak. Please remove that addon or contact the author for support/updates.
    Last edited by Chris; October 24th, 2014 at 07:52 AM.

Was told to upload this file by my client?

Been unable to conect to a server all day. Tried re-installing. Retarting my router. Restarting the client. When i tried connecting to the server again i got an error message saying to upload this file to the forums.

Just crashed

Just crashed

Angry Clowfish

when i enable it will crush

ups, sorry i will upload that file http://uloz.to/xnE35euP/ts3-clientui...-43-473309-dmp

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party addon/plugin ClownFishForTeamSpeak. Please remove that addon or contact the author for support/updates.
    Last edited by dante696; October 30th, 2014 at 07:08 AM.

Crash

Had a crash.

debug report

I don't have a clue what happened to cause the crash. I went to the restroom and when I returned I was met with the "TeamSpeak client crashed " dialog box. You asked me to upload it so here it is. Let me know if there is anything I should do to prevent this again in the future at [email protected]

Thanks,

Koda

Idle Crash

C:\Users\Christopher\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-10-31 16_17_02.327605.dmp

Closed open session/connection from the TS3 client and a short while later, with the TS3 client had the "hanging/not responding" error message.

Eventually the dialog box asking me to send the dmp file presented.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards
    Chris

Teamspeak 3 crashed for the first time today 4 times in the last hour.

Please Help.

Please help! new user

Hi new user never had a problem with TS before. Could I get some help please?

Thanks in advance

Wadders

I sorted it in a way.
    after uninstalling/reinstalling without AV etc I just installed on another HD and it works fine.

I hope this works for someone else
    Last edited by dante696; November 6th, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Question Need Help

Crash began after plugin install, wonder if there's any thing I can do to keep from uninstalling the plugin. Thank you.

Teamspeak crash

My teamspeak client is crashing here's the dump file

Exclamation Teamspeak won't start - BUG FILE.

All it tells me when i start teamspeak is to upload this file. I've deleted every single bit of teamspeak off my computer, redownloaded, and reinstalled lots of times. for some reason it doesnt work at all. It's been working for years and now it decides to stop when i update.

Please help

I try downloading a soundboard and every single time a message box comes up saying, "The Teamspeak 3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the problem. Please upload the file to the teamspeak forums." There's the file. im really frustrated so if someone could help id appreciate it. File down there.

Thread Information