Forum

Question Kindly help: Turning Push-To-Talk on, "force-push-to-talk" permission was assigned.

Hi Guys, i was hoping if someone do know how to solve this issue, when i enter our clan server i received this message "Turning Push-To-Talk on, "force-push-to-talk" permission was assigned". While my setter is Voice Activation detection. i had check with my friends who is the server admin and ask if him if there any change on the setting he say nope and was told to try re-install the client and it after that i was allow be to use the Voice activation detection but if i were restarting my PC or accidentally close TS cilent and reopen it again Force Push to talk issue came back again.

Kindly assist the image below.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1176
Size:  11.7 KB

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryKaze View Post
    Hi Guys, i was hoping if someone do know how to solve this issue, when i enter our clan server i received this message "Turning Push-To-Talk on, "force-push-to-talk" permission was assigned". While my setter is Voice Activation detection. i had check with my friends who is the server admin and ask if him if there any change on the setting he say nope
    They're just making fun of you.

Sorry, what do you mean by that? And i'm the only one facing this issue.

Server admin assigned said permission to you and now makes fun of you because you believe it's your fault.

Thread Information