Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Unhappy Create channels automatically through Form

Hello I wish I can have on my site some button where people can register.

Im hosting free public ts3 servers where you can get free rooms, so it will work like this.

They will click on this buton fill in channel name, nick on server, and email adress, after that me in some "admin panel" will confirm or decline this request, and when I confirm this request it automatically creates channel called like in request.

Is it possible?

Sure, you just have to code the form and have the script create the channel through the query interface. There should be tons of scripts out there that do stuff like this, albeit possibly without the need for registration or manual approval.

PS: Took the liberty of properly naming your thread...
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Im totally newbie in linux, and I really dont know html or php language, what can I do please, and thanks for renaming my topic

You could take a look at the existing frameworks (for example the one stickied in this forum, which has some code examples as well) and code it yourself or search for an existing script doing what you want.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I will try but I dont think there is something what I need already coded

the easier way to do that is in PHP and we have the wonderful API/framework by ScP
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-PHP-Framework

you can create the needed features in few hours

Thanks but didnt you read I dont know html or php language?

sorry.. my bad ..

in that case find someone who can code it maybe someone in your clan/team who knows PHP?
    if you really cant find any then PM me maybe i can help you in my free time

Hi there could you please give me a hand setting this up as i get a error thank you

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the requ

As the error already tells you. Do not contact us, do contact your server admin!
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information