Forum

Hotkeys (also PTT) not working ingame

Hello! I got a problem. When i'm in game my mute and disable speaker numpads aren't working.. what can i do? I tried a lot of games and a lot of team speak 3 servers.. Windows 8.

Do not run your games in admin mode. They will takeover the access to the keys.
    This happens with most RPG online games (LOL, WoW etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    And please use an usefull thread title "Help me" is not usefull for anyone in the forum.
    Edit
    Running the ts client in admin mode is no supported solution.
    Last edited by dante696; November 13th, 2014 at 01:08 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't get push to talk to work with game in foreground

On 8/21 I signed into my clan server (on TS) and played some WoT, everything worked fine. I get on TS 8/22 and log in and push to talk won't work with the game open. Voice activated works just fine but no push to talk. I've redone the wizard, assigned a different button but nothing works. I have to minimize the game and have TS open on the desktop to use the push to talk. I hope I don't have to reinstall TS, I hope you guys can give me some advice.
    Last edited by dante696; October 10th, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: merged

Push-To-Talk Key doesn't work in game

i can't get teamspeak to work in game
    it works when i am not in a game
    i have tried to change my push to talk key but i didn't work with another key
    i have had the key ctrl and alt
    what is my problem?
    Last edited by dante696; October 9th, 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: merged- we have a search function

hello, i have problems when i have to speak, it never hapned before, everything was fine. I can hear anyone else it TS3 but they can't hear me. I use push to talk button(alt), tried to switch to other(ctrl) but it doesnt work. I can see blue dot activating then i press alt(i gues no problems with buttons). Microphone is working, speakers also. As i checked what doesnt work is then use push to talk or voice activating detection test(cant capture my voice). I've tried everything(even reinstaled). How i can solve it?

TeamSpeak and the new Assassins creed not compatible?

Hello There,

There seems to be an issue to talk on teamspeak when playing the new Assassins Creed Unity. The problem is that as soon as you open the game you won't be able to use the push to talk anymore. you can hear other people but you can't reply back to them. as we want to play in a group on there and use or teamspeak server as a comunication tool this is quite hard...... is this something the teamspeak Devs can fix or is this a probblem with the game?

regards,
    KBBW
    Last edited by dante696; November 13th, 2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: merged

Teamspeak3 with Flight Simulator

Hiya Guys,

Dunno if anyone has had this problem before but here goes.

When i'm on Teamspeak and using Flight Sim at the same time, when i go and press the PTT key, teamspeak doesn't seem to work, but when i go back onto the desktop or other applications it seems to work fine.

When i use the voice activation setting it works, but this is hard because the people i talk to on teamspeak dont want to here the things from ATC (Air Traffic Control).

I've done the ususal in uninstalling and reinstalling and still doesnt work

Hope somebody can help
    Last edited by dante696; October 26th, 2015 at 07:43 AM. Reason: merged

Your game is blocking your keys to be send to other applications.

Solution in Post #2
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Push to talk doesn't work unless ts3 is active window

Recently i had to delete and re-install TS3, and ever since i did, when im playing games with my friends, the push to talk doesn't work unless I alt-tab out of the game and click on the window.
    Last edited by dante696; October 29th, 2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: merged

Push-To-Talk Activation Issue

My Push-To-Talk voice activation button only works if my TeamSpeak 3 window is open and active regardless of what other applications are active and running. I have tried reinstalling and running the application as admin. I am running version 3.0.18.2 on Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: merged -> nobody using search feature?

Thread Information