Forum

Server and the server list

I have a question, namely how will sort the server list?
    According to the number?
    I find my server only when I manually after search.
    But my server has multiple users, but it does not appear on the front of the list.
    My server location is in Berlin.
    Or do I need to make certain settings? or is this a bug?

Please for help.

The server list is quite simple... the unspecified your search is the more random is the result. The more you specify parameters the narrower will be the result. Number of users or slots isn't the main ranking... in fact there is no real ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindevin View Post
    namely how will sort the server list?
    According to the number?
    I find my server only when I manually after search.
    This list uses a random criteria for choosing the servers. You have to indicate filtering parameters till you have less than 100 server in the list, then you can order the list clicking on the column title you want.

What do you mean by parameters?
    I see the front of the bar always have specified Server from Baden-Württemberg or Server they have no region !?. How does that work, that are not specified region to the server?

You can enter many more search parameters... the search narrowing filters you specify the more like you get what you want. If you only select "Servers from Baden-Württemberg" you get 100 random servers from there... there is no ranking. You will not get the 100 most used or any thing like that... just 100 random servers from that region.

I'm showing at all.
    And there are just Baden-Wurttemberg server or servers have specified the no region. And there are also the most users, since you are directly in front of the list. Is it possible to remove its region or for giving root server a different IP address or what?

Has no idea how to do that? Strangely, the servers have no region will have the IP 37.10
    Last edited by kevindevin; March 25th, 2014 at 02:34 PM.

All servers have Specifying no region, are from the same IP and port, and still others only with NPL License!
    37.10.107.10 it has so many Server in the German List with no Region!
    How he do this that the Server have no Region?

You might want to use the forum search function... How the regional data for IP adresses in serverlist is compiled was discussed quite often.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ist-and-client

As you might notice if you follow the instructions... only the country is known for the IP you specified, there is no registered region or city in that third party IP database teamspeak uses.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindevin View Post
    How he do this that the Server have no Region?
    Barungar has pointed you to the correct thread. But not all the answers are in post#2 because some "mystery" is surrounding this service, see post #106
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...019#post364019
    and post #114
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...322#post373322

Is there also a possibility that the TeamSpeak with me Distant?
    Because these servers and Baden-Württemberg are sort by number of users.
    Lower than 100 from Berlin, he is not Listed though he would have it actually!

Server another Location!

Good day together,

and although I have a 512 slot TS3 server, and my problem is the location in Berlin. In TS3, either the server with Badenwürtem-mountain or with none at the top region, all depends on the number of users. Well because if I filter on Berlin digit, and 4 people on the server, I see him still not in the list, although then only servers come with 0 slots. Also, how do they do that, which is no region Displayed? These servers are starting to weird white always 37.10. And is there a way to change the location / region from the root server to suppress it? Maybe you can help me! Thank you!
    I have also seen where the Berlin server then Baden-Württemberg is displayed!

The Server list is entirely random!
    There is no and there never will be a way to change that or to have your server appear always, or even at a specific position!
    In addition to that there is also no way to change the location of the server or hide part of the info. That is except moving your server physically.
    Last edited by Chris; April 16th, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Faulty server filter system

When I use the server list to view servers in a country by clients the list still populates by region preventing any server that is not in Arizona or Alabama or Alaska from getting to the view-able list.

This bug persists when attempting to filter top to bottom by name or by clients.

Please fix this! we have a populated server we want people to be able to see but people can't see it because of the broken filtering system!

to clarify, the filters set are Own country [USA] all regions and all cities

when attempting to view server list by clients it shows the servers and clients in the A's all the way down to no members when there is without a doubt more then 0 people in other servers at other parts of the country that should be in this list when filtered using clients.

This is not a bug, there is nothing faulty about any of this.
    The server list displays up to 100 random servers in the database that match the filtered criteria. In your example it will list 100 random servers anywhere in the US based on the servers actual location.
    The sorting is only done for the 100 random servers that are currently being displayed.

This is working as designed and, in all likelihood, won't be changed in the foreseeable future.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information