Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Teamspeak scripts for Tibia

Hello Guys,

I'm kinda newbie here in teamspeak forum, so if I've chose a wrong section, please move that topic somewhere else.

I have a question about teamspeak scripts. I'm playing a game - Tibia - yeah, I know its weird... And I have question about some script that show You players online. I mean, I'm in a guild which uses teamspeak, and on our teamspeak there's a channel called #Hunted List - where the leader put nicks of all players who have war with our guild. So in the description of this channel, You can see the list of those people who are hunted by our guild and also the scripts show who of them is online or not.

Also I have another question, because on that TS they have something like auto-poke and for example, if anyone of our enemies dies in game, everybody on teamspeak get poked with a message "[player name] was killed". Also I know that admins of that TS have ability to do something as massive poke, for example when there is a war in a city, admin send a poke to everybody on TS in the same time.

Do You have any idea's how to do something like this or where I can get this? I can even pay for these hunted list script, auto poke and massive poke system.

I tried to look inside google but I didnt found anything... If You'd like to help me with this, or even explain a bit how to do stuff like this or where I can find it, I'd be thankful!

Thank You very much guys!
    #madma

@madma
    dose the game have some sort of API? where you can get players status/kill feed??
    the channel description, kill poke and mass poke all is possible to program but you need a feed (aka data)

somewhere/something the script can get game data from or you will have to enter that data manually

Quote Originally Posted by LilmaN View Post
    Jesus. Pls dont be pathetic , AND its not unfortunately relative. Where r u live? In dreamworld?
    wut? take a chill pill...

hey i saw this thread and i also need that function
    it and ye there is a api server they have
    http://mrthomsen.de/wartool-start
    Last edited by Chris; October 7th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

then you can do it with TS3 PHP Framework

just make it listen to the feed every x time and update the channels and do the pokes etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    then you can do it with TS3 PHP Framework

just make it listen to the feed every x time and update the channels and do the pokes etc..

can you explain it more detailed? how to set it up and get it work inside teamspeak ?

would be really nice tho

its simple create a php script that listen(aka queue/cron job every x min etc..) to the API and do the pokes / channels using the TS PHP framework read the docs https://docs.planetteamspeak.com/ts3/php/framework/

it shouldn't be that hard to setup if you know PHP the TS framework is well documented you just need some PHP knowledge

Ahmed, can you explain that ? Using TS3 Framework with a PHP Code to connect in the tibia database, is that ? When connect in the database to search the characters they use the TS3 Framework to connect in ts3 and send a poke and others things.

you create some system to pull the data and do the calls to teamSpeak with the TS3 API i cant say more obviously you need programming knowledge...

seriously i don't know how to explain more... and obviously i won't write the code here lol...

But you know how do that ? If i pay u create for me ? I'm programmer i study and doing college about that , but i don't have knowledge in PHP, i will search and try.....

it doesn't have to be PHP technically you can do it with any programming language that supports:
    - tcp sokect open/read/write for the ts3 query (there is already server query API/frameworks available in PHP, .Net, java, nodeJS and python)
    - Http requests to pull the information from the game API

check it and see what can you do and if you are really stuck tell me maybe i can help (no promises)

Ahmed, i can do that , i store the .php file in my CentOs, and install teamspeak in my Machine.

Afterthat, i log my machine in the teamspeak if this example,i will try here....

Code:
    include_once dirname(__file__) . "/../Tibia/TibiaWebAPI.class.php";
    require_once dirname(__file__) . "/../Tibia/ts3php/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php";
    $TSmessageSG = "70";

try
    {
        $ts3_VirtualServer = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://$TSadminNickname:[email protected]$TSaddress:$TSqueryport/?server_port=$TSport&nickname=$botname");
    }

catch (TeamSpeak3_Exception $e)
    {
        // print the error message returned by the server
        echo "Error " . $e->getCode() . ": " . $e->getMessage();
    }

$vip = array(
        "Kamerat",
        "Pyruvat",         
        "Julegave",
        "CM Mirade",
        "Sir Sippo");

$deadplayers = array();

foreach ($vip as $playerName)
    {
        $player = new Tibia\Player($playerName);

if ($player->getDeaths() == false)
        {

} else
        {
            $deadplayers[] = array(
            "DEATHTIME" => $player->getDeaths()[0],
            "PLAYERNAME" => $playerName);
        }
    }

foreach ($deadplayers as $dp)

{
        $a = $dp["PLAYERNAME"];
        $b = $dp["DEATHTIME"];
        $ts3_VirtualServer->serverGroupGetById($TSmessageSG)->message("Player: $a $b");
    }

ye i saw your post in the php topic try it and see :P

looks like your game have a good PHP API too that should make it easier

Ahmed, how i should come if this script ?

I must host this Linux VPS and load in my ts3 to update in real time or i must insert this script in my ts3,directly?

you can put the script anywhere as long as it can connect to TS3 query also make sure to whitelist the script IP

Please ppl can help me puth this on mi TeamSpeak3? please i need this

Thread Information