Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

PTT / Mic Mute Question

Hello all..

I have a question and I cant seem to find information on this, but not quite sure how to search for it (maybe), so I figured I'd explain my situation so my question is clear..

I run 2 TeamSpeak clients at once.. One client runs my personal server for gaming etc, the other client is for a forum I moderate..

On my server, I use voice activation to speak because I'm not much of a chatterbox and it makes it easier in a game to say stuff without needing a button, so I don't wish to change this.

The other client I use for forum moderation, uses PTT which is set and isn't able to be changed as the server is configured this way.

What I am hoping to do, is set up a hotkey that is my PTT button for my forum TS client, but when I press that button to talk on that client I want it to also MUTE my mic on my other client only while the button is held down. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance..

It should work if you use different hotkey profiles.
    In one profile you assign Y as your PTT Button and use this profile on the forum server.
    In a different profile you create a hotkey to mute your microphone on key down for Y and then add another one to this profile that says key up for Y to enable microphone. This profile you'd use on your private server.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information