Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Causing my computer to either go into hybernation or full on crash

Hello. I have been using team speak for a while now.. But resently while playing any game weather it be online or other wise, and on Teamspeak 3. My computer has been crashing. Or full on crashing. Now i can play my games all day long without a problem. The moment i use Teamspeak while playing the game. My computer decides to crash. Is there anyway i can keep it from doing this that was i can still use the client and playing games? Also. While on team speak and playing games Such as Warframe. or World of Tanks. The games will minimize multible times during game play. If i'm not using Teamspeak then this problem does not happen. Can anyone help me. And is there anyone else having this problem.

I am running window's Ultimate 32-bit.
    Last edited by EcoDragon; August 30th, 2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: More information.

Quote Originally Posted by EcoDragon View Post
    Hello. I have been using team speak for a while now.. But resently while playing any game weather it be online or other wise, and on Teamspeak 3. My computer has been crashing. Or full on crashing. Now i can play my games all day long without a problem. The moment i use Teamspeak while playing the game. My computer decides to crash. Is there anyway i can keep it from doing this that was i can still use the client and playing games? Also. While on team speak and playing games Such as Warframe. or World of Tanks. The games will minimize multible times during game play. If i'm not using Teamspeak then this problem does not happen. Can anyone help me. And is there anyone else having this problem.

I am running window's Ultimate 32-bit.
    I have been having the same problem, it occurred this weekend and I still have it this morning with World of Tanks. The game will freeze for 2 to 3 minutes and TS will be inoperative afterwards. By not using TS, I don't have the problem. The situation is directly related to TS usage.

This problem started with me after the early August 2014 update on TS3.

I also have been experiencing a similar problem. It ran fine for me, up until I had to update it. And even when trying to run an older version, it still crashes. I have not changed anything about my computer since when it worked.

One thing that I have found with this problem is that it is not consistent. On certain days I can use it without a problem but on other days I can't. Saturdays in particular is a problem day. For example, Friday the 26th, used it without a problem for several hours. Saturday the 27th, Bingo! problems. If the problem was with my computer wouldn't the problem be consistent? This is with the same programs in use. Could this be a problem with the servers you are using?

Thread Information