Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: ts3 server host

ts3 server host

Hi everyone, Id like to start by saying i have been using ts for quite a while but i use a hosting service. i have been using the same host for almost two years now. this past couple weeks i find myself in live support quite often. every other day the server keeps disconnecting people or it just stays down until i contact them through live support. the response i constantly get from them is that the location my server is being hosted is under a ddos attack. no matter how many times they change my servers location the same issue happens within a few days.

im here to ask if there is any known reliable ts3 hosts out there that i could turn to. ive been searching though most of the ones listed on this site as hosts but im still unsure of which would be reliable anymore. any input or help on a known and good reputable host would be greatly appreciated.

sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

May i ask wich hosting service you are using?

i have been using typefrag for the past two years. up until recently there service was always good. the live support is quick to give you an answer and to help.

Where are you from?

If I understand: You want a new hoster. Maybe you can rent a VPS from OVH (they are located in 13 own Datacenters around the world). DDoS-Secure. And you have your own Server with Query etc.

ya. i was actually so upset when i posted this that i looked into that quite a bit. i ended up following a guide and renting vps from digial ocean. so far it seems to be good. its quite stable and i have a ton more options.

I will send you a PM with a good host as I don't think I can't write it here.

Btw OVH for teamspeak is average, from my experience it can get broken easily (stopped using them for TS in December but I know of some people that leaved recently too).

Thread Information