Forum

How to make an autoconnect link?

I have to assume this is possible because I have seen websites post "join our teamspeak" links, where you just click on the link and it will automatically open TS and connect to that server... but I don't know if this could be done with a simple url link that could be used in, say, a forum sig.

Any ideas?

Not sure how relevant this is http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...t-from-the-web! since its ancient, and would rather hear from someone regarding something more current. And the format given in the FAQ regarding this, doesn't work in a forum sig as a clickable link.
    Last edited by Real Meatshield; September 9th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.

Tools > Invite Friend.

Perfect! Could not get a proper syntax to work in a sig. Thanks man!

Joining server from site and automatic channel change

Is there a way to join teamspeak server when you click on icon on website? And is this possible to automatically change channel when you join a server?
    Last edited by dante696; September 30th, 2015 at 08:20 AM. Reason: merged

See your client's "invite buddy" feature.

Use the parameter cid=<ChannelID> or channel=<ChannelName> in your ts3server:// link.

Okay, thanks with the website connection. But with the channel changing I was thinking of something that could change channel when someone join the server in traditional way (I mean writing server ip in client).

Quote Originally Posted by revyy12 View Post
    could change channel when someone join the server in traditional way (I mean writing server ip in client).
    Also possible, in the connect dialog click more then there is a Default Channel field, simply type the path of the channel and you'll be in that channel once connected (provided the channel actually exists on the server). For Root channels, this is simply the channel name, for sub channels you need to provide the path e.g. "Root channel\Some Sub Channel\My Desired Channel"
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information