Forum

Create notify register for command line

Hi!

Can you create a listener to retrieve commands lines regardless of the channel on the server?

With this system the bot could receive texts preceded by a slash being physically in a single channel.

The client could prioritize plugins, if an order is handled by a plugin is not sent to the server, otherwise the server receives it.

Then the bot can return a status, data in chat or perform an action.

This method is simple to implement, would save resources by avoiding to run an instance in each channel.

Thank you, Toine

servernotifyregister event=channel id=0

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    servernotifyregister event=channel id=0
    I have tried to register on channel/textchannel with id 0 and i got nothing. However if i understand this command, this allow my bot to register on all channel for text and other events, but i wont make spyspeak i just want listen all commandline and nothing else.

This is not even supposed to work with event=textchannel, but it will work with event=channel.
    And I can guarantee that TeamSpeak will not add any SpySpeak features.

For more on events, read this (German only).

Do you mean all executed Query commands, when you say commandline?

logquerycommands=1 must be used as a parameter, when you start the whole server instance.
    Query commands will be printed into targets vserver log.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Do you mean all executed Query commands, when you say commandline?

logquerycommands=1 must be used as a parameter, when you start the whole server instance.
    Query commands will be printed into targets vserver log.
    No, i want register for all commandline send via the TS3 Client (OS X, Windows, Linux ect...), i give you a simple example:

Currently when we start bot instance and we want send command to him we need allow users to see query client or listen the channel where the bot is stuck or other way, but this is not really usefull for this usage.

What i suggest is another way to simplify the usage of bot on TS3.

1) The bot listen the /bot command on the virtualserver #2

Code:
    servernotifyregister event=commandline sid=2 key=bot
    This telnet query enable the /bot command on all clients connected to the virtualserver and now any client can use it:

/bot <list of arguments>

http://forum.teamspeak.com/attachmen...1&d=1410645754

2) We want listen the /test command on all virtualserver

Code:
    servernotifyregister event=commandline sid=0 key=test
    now when client send /test command on any virtualserver we got it

With this feature we can improve the commandline usage and provide many services easily.

The parameters can be:

key => the command keyword allowed (the key is to allow many keyword for specific usage, my bot use many plugins and need to allow 5-6 keywords for specific usage, like /search to search on google and return the first result)
    sid => the selected server
    cid => the channel where the command is allowed for specific usage (i have dev Crazy height to use in game channel with only command line)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Any client can only receive messages for the virtual server it's connected to and only for the channel it is in, just like any regular client can.
    Also the slash character is reserved for client side plugins and already evaluated by the client itself and not even send to the server in the first place.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

You can send the unrecognized command to the server and he can test the availability of the keyword.

With that the client is always used in priority and we can made more efficient feature.

Or you can add new command type like that:

!key <arg>

Send with Tapatalk 4 from Xiaomi Mi-2s

I'm not 100% on what you mean, but wouldn't it work to let the bot send a message to everyone who joins the server? Then you can send any command directly to it without needing to configure serverquery users to be visible.

Quote Originally Posted by qvazzler View Post
    I'm not 100% on what you mean, but wouldn't it work to let the bot send a message to everyone who joins the server? Then you can send any command directly to it without needing to configure serverquery users to be visible.
    My bot don't spam users, he send message only when the user hasn't read the last important informations on the forums. Moreover the client close automaticly the chat with the bot when you don't talk to him more than 10 minutes. (Chat partner is out of view)

This feature allow (NPL) hosters who have many virtualserver to manage them with only one bot instance. CPU resources are saved and development is simplified.

Thread Information