Forum

Query Icon & cooperate with clients with query range

Hi

I have problem with 3.0.15.1 version. I don't cooperate right button with client with client who have query ranges on server.

Second problem is with query icon. Android's client downloaded icon normal ranges, but if range is query client don't show icon.

I don't understand your problem/question.

And please update the client to version 3.0.16 first.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

hmmm...

You don't understand me. I have TeamSpeak3 for ANDROID. Last version on this platform is 3.0.15.1.

I have 2 problems:

1:
    All server and channels range have icons. Understand? All icon from normal range my client download normally, but icon from query ranges is not downloading. This is problem.
    2:
    If someone user have query server range I dont edit this user (add/remove range server and channel, ban, kick itd.) When i long push on all client with query range I do nothing. Long push on user with query range is imposible.

Do you understand my problem? My English isn't perfect, but this you have to understand.

2 problem who I have are bugs on TS3 Client for Android.

on version 3.0.13 I dont have this problems

Yuri
    Last edited by Y u r i; September 15th, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Y u r i View Post
    You don't understand me. I have TeamSpeak3 for ANDROID. Last version on this platform is 3.0.15.1.

I have 2 problems:

1:
    All server and channels range have icons. All icon from normal range my client download normally, but icon from query ranges is not downloading. This is problem.
    2:
    If someone user have query server range I dont edit this user (add/remove range server and channel, ban, kick itd.) When i long push on all client with query range I do nothing. Long push on user with query range is imposible.
    Ok. Probably was confused with PC Clients. Last version for Android is 3.0.15.1. And I'm suscribed to beta channel, and my last version es 3.0.15.1 30-Jul-2014, the same available in the market.

First of all: If your user has not enough i_client_serverquery_view_power and you activate the setting in the android client (Show ServerQuery client) the users 'disappear' (normal users, yourself included) from the channels. You can change the channel and you can't see any user, no one. You can 'hit' the 'green-eye', no user is shown.

Now, I have i_client_serverquery_view_power --> then I see the query user with the 'speaker-deactivated' icon. If I hold the finger over the query user, the menu appears with 'Client Info, Move Client, Open Chat, Set Groups, Connection Info and Change Volume'.

My query user is a normal user entered with the "Tools --> ServerQuery Login" password.

Can not make myself clear. I can not work with a group of server users about the type of ServerQuery

A query group is a global group and custom icons will only be shown if all of your users do have this icon in their client cache.

We do not give any support playing with Query Groups.
    These groups belong to the Query Only and not to users.

Topic Closed
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information