Forum

Teamspeak hotkey needs to be reconfigured after ts3overlay update

Hi.

I did a reinstall of windows yesterday and after installing TS3 and setting a hotkey for the overlay activation, everytime I restart teamspeak I get the same pop up.

http://i.imgur.com/5ICSkOS.png

Then I go to the overlay activation bit and it's empty. It's just not saving the key I select.

TS3 V3.0.11.1
    Overlay plugin version (I went with the one that came with the TS3 download) 3.7.23

It used to work fine (like 2 days ago) so I've not idea what's going on now.

Thanks in advance

TS3 Overlay, Hotkey will not set

I have a simular issue, I am running TS3 ver 3.0.15.1, that is all well, but I installed the latest TS3 overlay, and every time I go intothe overlay settings and set a hotkey, I click apply and close, when I go back in, the box is empty. This is with no game running either, just TS# open and connected to a server with people talking in it. Why does it not save any hotkey at all?

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 Bit / DX-11 / ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 MOBO / Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz (Overclocked to 4.8 GHz) / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB XMP Ram / Sandisk 480GB SATA III SSD / AMD Sapphire HD 7970 3 GIG GPU/ Onboard Realtek High Definition Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers/ Primary Monitor =30 HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 / Secondary Monitor = Acer 23" Touch Screen for Helios / TrackIR4 / Cougar HOTAS w/Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

Please contact the plugin author.

In case of the overlay plugin:
    "TeamSpeak" does not support this overlay any longer.
    Code:
    * Removed the overlay plugin from TeamSpeak installer and autoupdate, so future
      updates to the overlay plugin no longer depend on a TeamSpeak release. The
      overlay plugin is available and maintained on the authors webpage:
      http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Question Ts3 Overlay not run at one game

Well, i have a problem with Overlay plugin. In the main server it never run, but when i join the test server, it run there. Im so confused, i cant find why in the main server dont run for me and at the test server yes. The only difference i know is that the main server is installed at my D: , and the test server where it runs is installed at C: .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information