Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You might of course also specify the correct DB socked for your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Fix your database connection information in the ini file or use SQLite.
    Here is my ini, maybe you can explain.

Thanks

machine_id=
    default_voice_port=xxxx
    voice_ip=xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
    licensepath=
    filetransfer_port=30033
    filetransfer_ip=xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
    query_port=10011
    query_ip=xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
    query_ip_whitelist=query_ip_whitelist.txt
    query_ip_blacklist=query_ip_blacklist.txt
    dbplugin=ts3db_mariadb
    dbpluginparameter=ts3db_mariadb.ini
    dbsqlcreatepath=create_mariadb/
    dbsqlpath=sql/
    dblogkeepdays=90
    logpath=logs
    logquerycommands=0
    dbclientkeepdays=90
    How would I use SQLite?

The things you need to change are in ts3db_mariadb.ini

To use SQLite simply remove the dplugin and dbpluginparameter lines from the file you quoted above. However, you'll lose all your servers, their channels, users, permissions or in other words everything.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

The information in the ts3db_mariadb.ini is correct as far as username and password to the database. I had only renamed it as per the instructions. Any other idea's

Thanks

There is something wrong with the temp. channel delete delay.
    The "bug" is also in the older versions.

2 day´s are 172 800 sekunds but teamspeak shows that the channel is gonna be deleted in 24 hours.

Name:  Unbenannt.PNG
Views: 1876
Size:  27.1 KB

To update an existing instance to use the new default restricted permissions for query guests use the following commands on the query interface:

Code:
    login serveradmin PASSWORD
    use 0
    servergroupaddperm sgid=1 permsid=b_channel_join_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_join_semi_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_join_temporary permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_semi_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_temporary permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_server_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_channel_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_offline_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=i_client_private_textmessage_power permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=i_client_poke_power permvalue=-1 permskip=1 permnegated=1
    Doing this resulted in "error id=1024 msg=invalid\sserverID". However, if I "use 1" instead of "use 0" it works fine. Does this indicate a problem?

(Linux x64; Debian 7; SQLite)

Quote Originally Posted by Linnun View Post
    Doing this resulted in "error id=1024 msg=invalid\sserverID". However, if I "use 1" instead of "use 0" it works fine. Does this indicate a problem?

(Linux x64; Debian 7; SQLite)
    No it doesn't, everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BaDaSS View Post
    The information in the ts3db_mariadb.ini is correct as far as username and password to the database.
    User and password maybe but not the connect information (e.g. socket or host/port)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi-Toma View Post
    There is something wrong with the temp. channel delete delay.
    The "bug" is also in the older versions.

2 day´s are 172 800 sekunds but teamspeak shows that the channel is gonna be deleted in 24 hours.

Name:  Unbenannt.PNG
Views: 1876
Size:  27.1 KB
    Can't reproduce. Possibly the channel existed before and was switched to Temporary. If the channel has been empty for 24 hours before you made those modifications (i.e. temporary and delete delay) it is correct in having a ~ 24 hour countdown.
    Also it looks like you've set the 2 day delay in the server options. Individual channels can still have their own delete delay specified in the channel edit dialog, which overrides the server default.
    Last edited by Chris; October 2nd, 2014 at 07:27 AM.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Why there was a downgrad of the SQLite Plugin.
    Server 3.0.10.3 use the Plugin Version 3.7.3 and Server 3.0.11 use 3.6.21 ?
    Platform is Linux

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Platform is Linux
    Good question. I didn't notice before... but you are right. The SQLite plugin was down graded.

Quote Originally Posted by BaDaSS View Post
    The information in the ts3db_mariadb.ini is correct as far as username and password to the database. I had only renamed it as per the instructions. Any other idea's

Thanks
    Are you sure the INI is loaded? Again, INI is not loaded automatically, you must enable that in the command line.

Okay, I figured it out. Here's what I did wrong, I knew it wasn't loaded automatically "Thanks for the heads up anyway" but my command line was like this in my ts3server_startscript.sh;

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS="inifile=ts3server.ini" #add any command line parameters you want to pass here
    it should have been this;

COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS="inifile=ts3db_mariadb.ini" #add any command line parameters you want to pass here
    Thanks for getting back to me ASAP

Everything is working just fine thx

To update an existing instance to use the new default restricted permissions for query guests use the following commands on the query interface:

Code:
    login serveradmin PASSWORD
    use port=ANY_ACTIVE_PORT
    servergroupaddperm sgid=1 permsid=b_channel_join_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_join_semi_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_join_temporary permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_semi_permanent permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_channel_create_temporary permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_server_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_channel_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=b_client_offline_textmessage_send permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=i_client_private_textmessage_power permvalue=0 permskip=1 permnegated=1|permsid=i_client_poke_power permvalue=-1 permskip=1 permnegated=1
    ------merged------

Can I do this as sql query into DB?
    Last edited by dante696; October 5th, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durbatuluk View Post
    Can I do this as sql query into DB?
    We do not support modifying the databse! Please use the query.
    Last edited by Chris; October 6th, 2014 at 07:19 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    Platform is Linux
    That was unintentional. Should be upgraded again to the latest SQLite version with the next server release (not next hotfix, next real release). While somewhat unfortunate, there don't seem to be any issues with using the older SQLite plugin.

you know you recommend some way to migrate from SQLite to mariadb without losing channel and sub​​-channel, permits, etc?

Thread Information