Forum

TS3 disconnects me from everything!!!

So I'm not totally stupid when it comes to computers, but I don't know the most, and I have no clue what to do so I thought I'd come here. So, most of my friends use teamspeak, but whenever I get on teamspeak and were playing games or I'm just sitting there talking with them, after a good maybe 3 minutes or so, everything stops working. I typically always have Skype on so my first warning is usually either it or getting disconnected from like wow or league. I'll check my internet icon down in the corner and it says I'm still connected, but I cant do anything, including getting on Firefox. I know that it's teamspeak because I can immediately close it and everything goes back to normal right away. If anyone can help a brother out, that'd be awesome.

I currently am I having the same problem . I can stream HDX movies and watch 1440p 60 Fps but the moment I get on Teamspeak my packet loss shoots up to about 90% and then my internet goes down until I reset modem or wait about 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshey View Post
    So I'm not totally stupid when it comes to computers, but I don't know the most, and I have no clue what to do so I thought I'd come here. So, most of my friends use teamspeak, but whenever I get on teamspeak and were playing games or I'm just sitting there talking with them, after a good maybe 3 minutes or so, everything stops working. I typically always have Skype on so my first warning is usually either it or getting disconnected from like wow or league. I'll check my internet icon down in the corner and it says I'm still connected, but I cant do anything, including getting on Firefox. I know that it's teamspeak because I can immediately close it and everything goes back to normal right away. If anyone can help a brother out, that'd be awesome.
    Is your ISP Timewarner?

Thread Information