Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Not able to rightclick

So recently I've found that I can't right click on users on TS3, my right click button however does work and works on everything but ts3, I fixed this problem last time by re-installing teamspeak but it then came back and I didn't change anything to do with teaspeak, any help with fixing this I'd be grateful.

Post Right-click menu issue

I've experienced that when I try to open the right-click menu in TeamSpeak3 (Version 3.0.16 Qt Version 5.2.1) it doesn't open. Only when I make the TeamSpeak3 window inactive by clicking on the Desktop or anywhere else an then directly right-click in the TeamSpeak3 window it opens. So : TeamSpeak window.active right-click doesn't work ; window.inactive right-click works.

Does anyone have this problem, too ?
    Hope I have explained it well.

Nobody from us can reproduce this.

We had such topic and it was resolved -> An Android Emulator did block it, when both programs where running.
    Maybe you both use the same hardware and driver and or one of your tools/software blocks it.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Problem right clicking in client.

I can't right click in my teamspeak client and I have no idea why. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I still can't right click. It's only happening in teamspeak. Specifically in this area
    Name:  y1iMx2t.png
Views: 173
Size:  16.3 KB
    Does anyone know why I can't right click?

Thread Information