Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Crashdump file not located in Documents

So I have Windows 8.1 and I installed TS on my Local Disk C (the installer auto-picks where it wants to install,I don't change that stuff)

I tried to post my crashdump in the Client Crashdump Collection thread,and I quote

You can find the crashdump file in %UserProfile%\Documents or whatever the location that was displayed in the popup dialog.
    The thing is my crashdump is not located in Document and I can't find it nowhere

I've been having problems with my TS for the 5 days

I wouldn't say that my connection is the problem (or the servers) because all of this became a thing just 5 days (My TS never crashed before,when I say NEVER,I MEAN NEVER)

The thing is,when I'm in a room with someone and when we talk everything is nice and wonderful but then all of the sudden when I try to reply,it shows that my blue light is flashing and I'm talking but he can't hear me.I ask him in game if he can hear me and he says no,then my ts3 crashes and fail to connect.It's almost like it freezes or something.

Please help.

P.S. Or at least guide me to my crashdump so I can post that in Client Crashdump Collection,many thanks

The location is printed to you when the client crashed, looks roughly like the following, of course the path will be different.

Attachment 8058
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The location is printed to you when the client crashed, looks roughly like the following, of course the path will be different.

Attachment 8058

Hmm I don't get that popup,I actually get nothing,the server just crashes

Example:I was on TS for 2 hours now and everything was fine and then it crashed.I closed the TS,opened it again,logged in,and crashed after 30 minutes.
    My point:The crashes are not synchronized and they happen randomly,sometimes after 2 hours and sometimes after 20 minutes
    Possible solution:I changed my router a couple of days ago,could that be the problem?
    Last edited by Guap_; October 8th, 2014 at 02:00 AM.

Thread Information