Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark9933 View Post
    Some people add to their identity Client Permissions and I don't know who are this people.
    This will be hard to find the users with hidden client permissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark9933 View Post
    How can i remove all the Client Permissions to all clients without modify normal permissions (server admin, normal, guest..) ?
    You need to select each user (is impossible, if you don't know who they are) and choose the menu point "Client permissions".
    You better reset all permissions and make them unable to add permissions again.

See post #3 or #7 for more details
    Last edited by dante696; May 30th, 2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: wrong post number
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    Hello,

the only easy and clean option (not manual) is to reset the permissions it will reset all the clients permissions, server groups and channel groups
    you will keep the clients in DB, the channels and server settings
    How can i do it? What is the command to do reset?

Oh i meaned post #3 not #2

Better take post #7
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...800#post421800
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

How do you view which TS clients have Client Permissions?

How do you view which TS clients have Client Permissions?

I'm wanting to figure out which client UIDs have custom permissions assigned to them.
    Last edited by dante696; July 5th, 2016 at 08:04 AM. Reason: merged

This is nearly impossible.
    The only way to find assigend permissions is to use the command permfind in the ServerQuery.

ID edited ? How to solve ?

Hi guys !

Recently I won the aid of a person who helped me set up my TS3 service . however , I realized that even without your ID , removing the server permission Admin your user name, it can connect the TS3 and again take the server admin .
    By questioning him how he got it , he informed me that he was using edited ID .
    How to solve and prevent this from happening ? And how do you know if there's anything in my edited Id TS3 ?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum , my english is bad.
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: merged

He did not edit anyone ID. He gave himself client or channel-client permissions.
    You better reset your permissions on the server to get rid of hidden permissions.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...ight=permreset

Wouldnt deleting the user be sufficient (and maybe any existing Tokens)?
    Must he do a full reset?

I suggest that to inexperienced user who can't know where a user did add hidden permissions to gain admin permissions back over and over.

im afraid you cant

you have to delete them (you dont want this)

or reset whole permissions(never want this)

you can do two things

first use yatqa to connect your server then head to permission tab then to find permissions on the right

type one of the permissions you think they may have on the field and look in the search page you will find the clients who have client permissions

or check all of the clients in database (take time if you have a public server which has a lot of players)

Need help modifying the permissions of my admins

Hi there, I am kinda new to hosting TS servers and running things, so I am bad with how permissions work precisely. I am in a situation right now where one of my friends who I made server admin is starting to get out of control (changing other peoples permission and also raising his own as much as he can).

I went ahead and made copy of the Server Admin group but lowered the values for changing other peoples permissions (or so I thought). Later on he asked me about it and went ahead raising them back up to what they were, and rejoining the Server Admin group. At this point I am not sure exactly what it is I can do. He says he just restarts his client and he can get them back no problem (in one instance I think all he did was go to his private channel and come back as a Server Admin)

Can you guys help me secure it so that only I can have permissions to do anything, and make sure that no one else can force themselves into my server group?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dante696; September 29th, 2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: merged

hi
    it must be checked out to see what permissions he added(channels client etc..)
    i can help you
    send me private msg

Someone keeps granting themselves Admin

I run a teamspeak server and someone keeps giving themselves server admin rights and changes channels and stuff. I have no clue how to stop it, i thought i changed all the permissions to stop it but i cant seem to figure out whats going on. Any help is appreciated a lot, thank you
    Last edited by dante696; September 26th, 2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: merged

Permissions are very powerful and you can do so much with them. I would recommend downloading the server and setting up a brand new server to mess around with, to play with the permissions. Here is a video (which is part of a playlist of several videos on permissions) which you will find very helpful in learning and experiencing permissions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDzk...K-aD-nubcYBWqb

Stick with it, it will be worth it. Nothing beats TeamSpeak for flexibility. It is easy for users to connect and do what they need. You can always check back here and ask questions of people.

ive watched that video a billion times before. i still dont know how hes doing it. ive completely re done my permissions according to that video twice. i need help

Thread Information