Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

My PTT does not work

I don't understand.

I tried all the things that are mentioned in this thread around accessibility, keybind (tried shift and tried <), etc, but my push to talk button will only work in the "test" feature in the ts3 settings. When I'm in the normal ts window, nothing happens when I push that button.
    So I won't work in my games either...

It's really annoying, can someone help me with this?

thanks

Puphle

Make sure, that the hotkey is set in the right Hotkey Profile and then check your bookmark, that this hotkey profile is used, when you connect to the target bookmark.
    Last edited by dante696; October 20th, 2014 at 07:18 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

it is :-(

Attachment removed

I tried everything and it just doesn't make sense to me.

merged

I was struggling with this so much, I went to look further on. I was reading on a forum dedicated to my headset and there, a light bulb went on....

In my general Mac OS X sound settings, my input device was also set on my headset. In that way, it apparently takes priority and can't be used in other programs, like TS3. I changed it to my internal mic (built in in the screen) and ..... my PTT is working again :-D

Attachment removed
    Last edited by dante696; October 20th, 2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: merged

Sorry i removed the wrong image first. So i removed both.

I am glad you solved it on your own. I moved it out of the Hotkey thread. The problem wasn't the hotkey.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information