Forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

TS3Chan v2 [beta] PHP Web-based automated Channels request system

Few months ago a user asked for a script that takes requests with admin panel to accept/deny the requests and auto create the requested channel

i offered to help and the simple idea got bigger and bigger so here is a beta release for everyone

--- Am not a professional programmer so am sure there is some bugs and/or bad practice so please inform me if you find any

the history is work in progress and the settings only have change password for now

TODO:
    - History with the ability to Redo the request, Email the owner, and delete.
    - More email options mail() and sendmail support.
    - Channels list cache to check if the channel name is already in use.
    - Bad channel names filter.
    - Verify email address option.

Ts3Chan (Beta)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EWRfBk7.png 
Views:	5208 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	11499

Download: https://github.com/Ahmed-90/ts3Chan

PHP Web based system for Teamspeak 3 servers to Request channels on the server.
    Free opensource feel free to use, edit and share but don't forget to give credit/linkback and of you added something feel free to pull request

Features:

• Admin CP for accepting/rejecting requests. (with the abilty to sort, search and requests per page)
    • Limit requests per email.
    • Auto channel create.
    • Create channels anywhere with base OrderID. (not only in the bottom of channels list)
    • Create channels with custom permissions. (multi permissions supported)
    • Auto email on accept/deny the request with a custom message. (SMTP based)
    • Email the channel admin token on accept.
    • Basic email templating. (also supports custom message)
    • Language/translation support with clean seperated language files.

Installation:

1. Import the dependencies "composer update" (more info www.getcomposer.org)
    2. Check files in "app/config" edit the values as you wish.
    3. Set the "app/cache" & "app/logs" folders to writable "chmod 777"
    4. Edit the ".htaccess" in the public folder change it to your new base Example:- link is "www.site.com/requestchannel/public" then the base is "/requestchannel/public/" so "RewriteBase /ts3chan_v2/public/" to "RewriteBase /requestchannel/public/"
    5. Create the database and import the "ts3chan.sql"

and it should work

--- important info ---

• Default admin pass: "admin" (change it in settings) and admin CP link is "/public/admin"
    • If something didn't work check "app/logs/errors.log"
    • To change language go to "app/lang" copy the "en" folder and rename it then edit the language files as you wish, when done edit set your new language in the "General.php" file in the configs folder "app/config"

THERE WILL BE BUGS

Credits

Its working as it should. Thanks for your time

Very nice! :-)

Thanks ScP wouldn't happen without your awesome framework

Haven't installed since my TS has self channel creation but looks nice

Red face

Hi, thanks for you work ^^

I have one problem when i accept the petitions heres the log:
    Code:
    [2014-11-06 02:21:22] log.ERROR: Error ["[object] (TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception: invalid channelID at /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/shadowsquad_es/ts3chan/vendor/planetteamspeak/ts3-php-framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php:599)"] []
    [2014-11-06 02:21:22] log.ERROR: Error ["[object] (TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Failed to parse address \":\" at /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/shadowsquad_es/ts3chan/vendor/planetteamspeak/ts3-php-framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:54)"] []
    May can you helpme to fix it?

Ty

Hi,

did you set the base channelID in the config??
    in the "app/tsconfig.php"
    Code:
        'base'      	=> '250',		// BASE Channel ID The channels will be created ABOVE this channel.
    you simply set this to a base channel so everything you accept will be created above it this allow you to create channels anywhere see img:

Name:	ts3chan.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	11559

in the example above you enter the base channelID and your accepted channels will be created between the 2 spacers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    Hi,

did you set the base channelID in the config??
    in the "app/tsconfig.php"
    Code:
        'base'      	=> '250',		// BASE Channel ID The channels will be created ABOVE this channel.
    you simply set this to a base channel so everything you accept will be created above it this allow you to create channels anywhere see img:

Name:	ts3chan.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	11559

in the example above you enter the base channelID and your accepted channels will be created between the 2 spacers
    Thanks, now work!

One request, may u can add one lane for Unique ID channel admin? its possible? So give auto channel-admin to the guy?

there is already a Channel admin token generated and included in the email template in app/config/email.php

you can just make an invite url with the template there is %token% for raw tokens and %tokenURL% for url encoded token to use in a server invite link (like invite buddy feature in TS Client)

most users dont know there UID so i guess its better this way ?? if there is a good reason not to use tokens then please tell me i will see what can i do about it

//EDIT got this in PM but i guess it will be common issue so there you go
    Quote Originally Posted by skinhead
    Hey there got these errors:

[06-Nov-2014 18:18:09 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/xtremecm/public_html/pan/vendor/autoload.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xtremecm/public_html/pan/app/start.php on line 8
    [06-Nov-2014 18:18:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/xtremecm/public_html/pan/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xtremecm/public_html/pan/app/start.php on line 8
    you have to use composer to download the dependencies needed to run the system see: https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md

you just need to get composer and in CMD run "composer update" it will download the needed files
    Last edited by Ahmed; November 6th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.

How to easily get up and running composer for those who don't know:

Go to the TS3Chan folder and:
    Code:
    curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
    Then

Code:
    php composer.phar update
    After finished it will work.

Composer is used in all major modern frameworks

Edit:

I haven't used but I suggest that you show a list of the channels in the admin panel and allow to select that one as the base channel! Hehe OR suggest something on how to show channel id.
    Last edited by barricas; November 7th, 2014 at 03:55 PM.

@barricas

Thanks for your addition everyone should learn to use composer

about the suggestion yes thats already planned its config based atm and the settings page is just for password change but am planing a full settings page where the user only needs to edit the config for the DB info on installation

I used composer and I got this:
    And my webpage is just white and no error logs

monolog/monolog suggests installing graylog2/gelf-php (Allow sending log message s to a GrayLog2 server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing raven/raven (Allow sending log messages to a Sentry server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing doctrine/couchdb (Allow sending log messages to a CouchDB server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing ruflin/elastica (Allow sending log messages to an Elastic Search server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing videlalvaro/php-amqplib (Allow sending log m essages to an AMQP server using php-amqplib)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing ext-amqp (Allow sending log messages to an A MQP server (1.0+ required))
    monolog/monolog suggests installing ext-mongo (Allow sending log messages to a M ongoDB server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing aws/aws-sdk-php (Allow sending log messages to AWS services like DynamoDB)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing rollbar/rollbar (Allow sending log messages to Rollbar)
    Writing lock file
    Generating autoload files
    Last edited by skinhead; November 17th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

ignore these composer messages these are unused dependencies from monolog

did you set the "app/logs" and "app/cache" folders permissions to writable (777)?

Yes I did change the permissions to 777

what about step 4 ?
    Edit the ".htaccess" in the public folder change it to your new base Example:- link is "www.site.com/requestchannel/public" then the base is "/requestchannel/public/" so "RewriteBase /ts3chan_v2/public/" to "RewriteBase /requestchannel/public/"

Thread Information