Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysy134 View Post
    Hello,
    today i started my Teamspeak iOS App on my Ipad air again since some time. The first thing i recognized was, that my Microphone Volume (which has always been perfect in the default setting for me) was lower as it was before, so my Mic woudnt reach the needed Level for it to be sent. Adjusting the Activation Level would then result in my friends hearing themselves and me sounding "bad". Also the Volume of the speaker seems to be quite more quiet as it has been before. When i had recieved a PM my Ipad was reading it out loud with text to speech, which then happend to be a lot louder than my fellow friends voice itself.
    I have exactly the same problem since the last update (iPad Air retina, iOS 8.1.2). Any ETA on an update ?

Same problem... had it since January 7th. Been using TS3 in some form or another for about 3 years on PC and ipad2 / ipad Air / ipad Air 2 continuously for a number of reasons for 2 years or so (however long it's been since it was a free app).

I have to turn my volume all the way up to hear the guy on the other end- but those fricken notifications (USER HAS ENTERED YOUR CHANNEL) come in at about 1000 decibels.

I am ABSOLUTELY astonished that the initial response from you guys was "we're not under the impression there is any change." It's impacted just about everyone I game with on the iOS platform and spread into the android world when the game we're playing moved onto that platform.

I had this issue on my TAB S until I got rid of it and am experiencing it on my Air2 now. I've tried a clean install as well. I'm using your most up to date software and iOS 8.1.

This has been a major issue for most since it interferes with any opportunity to use game volume since it drowns out the TS3 users (except the notifications).

I'll add that my installs have all been vanilla- changing only user settings and voice activated volumes... no codecs or additional alterations have been made.

I'm linking to this page and while there are only 8-9 replies to it these people represent a number of folks in individual clans.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?..._fromsearch__1

Quote Originally Posted by ENO75 View Post
    Same problem... had it since January 7th. Been using TS3 in some form or another for about 3 years on PC and ipad2 / ipad Air / ipad Air 2 continuously for a number of reasons for 2 years or so (however long it's been since it was a free app).

I have to turn my volume all the way up to hear the guy on the other end- but those fricken notifications (USER HAS ENTERED YOUR CHANNEL) come in at about 1000 decibels.

I am ABSOLUTELY astonished that the initial response from you guys was "we're not under the impression there is any change." It's impacted just about everyone I game with on the iOS platform and spread into the android world when the game we're playing moved onto that platform.

I had this issue on my TAB S until I got rid of it and am experiencing it on my Air2 now. I've tried a clean install as well. I'm using your most up to date software and iOS 8.1.

This has been a major issue for most since it interferes with any opportunity to use game volume since it drowns out the TS3 users (except the notifications).

I'll add that my installs have all been vanilla- changing only user settings and voice activated volumes... no codecs or additional alterations have been made.

I'm linking to this page and while there are only 8-9 replies to it these people represent a number of folks in individual clans.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?..._fromsearch__1
    I feel you man. I run a large network of groups that all use TS3 as the main way of contact. Because of this issue we have been forced to use google hangout and it sucks. Hope that teamspeak will get the shit together and fix it soon. (ya I know about the apple check on the app and I understand how that works. I am a iOS app dev too)

iOS device: iPhone 6+ 128GB, iPad Air 2 128GB
    iOS version: 8.13
    TC client version: 3.1.8

What is too loud: Soundpack, in-game audio (WoT Blitz)
    What is too quiet: voice (almost inaudible behind game audio)

Behaviour started with Jan 7 update

Quote Originally Posted by Dasoren View Post
    I feel you man. I run a large network of groups that all use TS3 as the main way of contact. Because of this issue we have been forced to use google hangout and it sucks. Hope that teamspeak will get the shit together and fix it soon. (ya I know about the apple check on the app and I understand how that works. I am a iOS app dev too)
    It's very frustrating for us too...

And to compound the issue there was some stupid "Captcha" server issue that was prohibiting anyone from joining the forums so that was infuriating. Then of course you try to check status on the issue over email and they send you to the forums and tell you "we don't deal with bug reports here."

Judging by some of the posts I've seen since their first reaction it looks like they're opening their eyes and ears to the fact that we're not all just making it up. I hope they pursue a fix aggressively.

We only use it for gaming but there are a lot of us and we all paid our 5 bucks however many times has been needed across whatever mobile platforms folks have... (I know PC is free)... I can't imagine how frustrating it would be at a professional level.

iOS device: iPad Air 32GB
    iOS version: 8.13
    TC client version: 3.1.8

What is too loud: Soundpack (text to speech notifications were VERY loud)
    What is too quiet: Voice (can't hear people VERY low volume) But the people I was talking to said that can hear me.

Just downloaded the app today and its not working

I'll do some more testing but this is a problem. If you guys want I can use Shou (a screen recording app that uses the microphone) and send you a vid.

Device: Iphone 6, iOS 8.1.3
    What's too loud: Possibly notifications when someone enters/leaves the channel, but may be its normal because I have to have volume on full due to reasons below.
    What's too quiet: Volume of people talking. I have to have volume on full to be able to hear them. Also, no one hears me when I talk. Only if they put their volume on full they can hear me very faintly, but it's not an option as then all other speakers scream for them.

This started happening after the January update. It worked great before this. Any update on the issue would be greatly appreciated as it's been 2 months that I am unable to communicate with this program.

In the beta The Volume bug Is already in procress to fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by TheYesFlofus View Post
    In the beta The Volume bug Is already in procress to fix the problem
    Can you elaborate? I am still experiencing the issue with the latest Beta client.

Disregard my last post, as mentioned above this is addressed in the beta.

On a side note, can I get clarification on where to provide feedback on the beta builds, not sure if I can comment in this thread or if I have to follow different reporting practices.
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: merged

Just post it here, if this belongs to the same topic.

Some beta users should have a new ios beta category on http://forum.teamspeak.com/forumdisp...Client-Support
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

iOS device:Iphone 4S
    iOS version: 8..3(12F70)
    TC client version: 3.1.8.602 [b49997e]
    sound pack too loud speaker was low to begin with now i have to hold the spkr to my ear just to hear my pals it went from bad to worse

In regards to the past few [3] beta builds that were released.

The first I tried [3.1.8.606] was great with its fix in regards to audio. I found somewhere between 5-8 to be where the audio was in prior versions where I am able to set the phone beside me on the desk and hear audio nice and loud as if it was speaker phone.

However, in the last two builds [3.1.8/629/634] the voice slider was capped at 5, generally this is acceptable but I would still prefer a little "more" to bring it in line with where it used to be.

I am interested in helping this issue I have a 5s running s/w version 8.3. And when I updated the s w the speaker volume went down like soo much that I have to put the phone to my ear. Soo annoying

For the beta candidates:

The next beta client (newer than 3.1.8.634) will bring some major changes with the volume.

• The default values for the slider will be "System 0.5" and Voice 1.0)
      This increases the voice volume and decreases the sound pack.
      You only will get the new default values, when you deinstall and isntall the beta client
      or when you do an update from stable to next stable (no release date yet)
    • Max and Min values for the slider from 30 will change to
      System: 0.00 - 2.00
      Voice: -5.00 - 5.00
    • The slider will act live and not only for users who start talking
    Last edited by dante696; April 30th, 2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hey Dante,

Is there something different then in 634 which currently had those settings and caps? I mentioned them two posts above. If so I look forward to seeing if "5" is louder in the next version.

Thread Information