Forum

iOS Teamspeak app (stop from sleeping option)

Hi guys,

I have a issue with the app that could be easily fixed. I have my iPhone set to go to sleep after 2 min, this is essential as otherwise my battery will almost always die so quick as sometime you tend to not put it to sleep.

I think a great feature would be when the Teamspeak app is running have a option to disable sleep so it stays on and I don't have to change my settings every time I use the app. I always have my iPhone plugged into my PC so it's being charged so power is not a issue, that is why I think it would be a good feature to be able to activate.

I don't want to have to go settings every time I use it and set sleep to never because after you might forget to turn it back the way it was, in my case 2 min.

Thanks for a great app, really hope you implement this feature.

I don't understand, won't pressing the power button put it to sleep? I wan't it to stay on so I can see who is talking without messing with system settings.

It saves me from using a second display to see who was talking in TS, a second display lowers my FPS obviously.

I removed my statement.

I am not sure if this will be possible without beeing a video app.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Air Sharing had this feature, disable sleep. I guess that had videos but there must be a way. It should be in the SDK right?

I'm no ios developer "so this was only a guess".

What is in the SDK?
    The SDK version of the client/server can not be used for normal clients/server.

I will make the suggestion to build this in as an optional setting. But this does not mean, that we will add this.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I meant the iOS SDK, thanks just wanted to suggest it as it would be appreciated. Thanks for passing that on.

Thread Information