Forum

Question [REQUEST] Point system based on time

Hi,

I would like to request a plugin for my teamspeak server, what I would like it to do is have a point system. Points are given based on time spent in the server (or if admin gives), and these can later be used to e.g join a channel with a set amount of points needed, these points then get drawn from the user account, kind of like a train system (if that makes sense)

If you're willing to do this, please message me about it and feel free to as any questions you have!

/C4TFLY

Sidenote: I don't know if it's allowed to post requests here, but I saw one a while ago and thought it is allowed, if not, feel free to remove this post!

I like that idea. Ill check some possibilities. Won't promise anything because my time i have available isn't really much. But i'd like a plugin of that kind for my server. But i thought about getting groups (Icons) the longer u are on the server. Kinda a reward thing. But that would be easily converted into your desires.

A question: Is it actually possible to assign groups with a luascript? It wasnt possible 2013. But maybe now?
    Last edited by mJrA83; November 7th, 2014 at 02:26 PM.

Awesome, if you are able to do that, take your time. There's not really a rush to get this!

after some research i learned that this could be realized with a teamspeak 3 bot. JTS3ServerMod could help. I asked the author allready if he can implement to add groups after a period of time. I will inform u if he can do that for us

edit: He just answered he wont build in sucha function... But he will implement the ability to add ur own plugins to his bot. Problem is its written in java, not rly my language
    Last edited by mJrA83; November 7th, 2014 at 08:29 PM.

Hm, which one of the functions in the bot would allow you to do a thing like that (the points)? I can't see it within the function list he has

Well as u need a bot to acurate see who is how long on your server, that is the only way i see. At the moment the bot hasnt got the ability to do that. The Author wants to add a plugin feature where that feature can be added. Dont know when he will release that thought.

Note: I will not give the changed Bot away without permission from the author. Please keep that in mind. I will respect if he declines it. Thought if he releases a plugin feature the changes are allowed i guess. I'll keep u informed.
    Last edited by mJrA83; November 8th, 2014 at 08:24 AM.

actually this is very possible i did it with php as a test had it running for 20 day works like a charm but didn't finish the system i want to rebuild it with other language it was getting heavy with php

you don't need to wait for JTS3ServerMod you can use http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-Query-Library

its the query library user to build the JTS3 bot

Thread Information