Forum

Thread: More slots

Question More slots

Hello TeamSpeak,

You may see already topics like that here but I'm new on the forum and I don't have time too look around, sorry about that. Right lets start the topic.

I'm looking for someone to answer my question, the question is that the server has max users every day, we got 1152 slots and we are running on Licensed hosting provider. And when I was looking on the products I couldn't find 2000 slots, and the question is can the owner extend the slots to 2000 or more ??? And how much +2000 slots cost, in euros, pounds.

Best Wishes,
    Rozmo

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Right so I see that on the Annual Activation License (AAL) I can buy 1024 slots max, But under I see Authorized TeamSpeak Host Provider (ATHP) but that for companies who want to sell servers ? But if I want extend slots I chose 2000 slots from Authorized TeamSpeak Host Provider (ATHP) to my server yes??

Well, in fact this is a technical forum. Please ask this kind of questions here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/

The ATHP license is NOT the correct license for you. You need an AAL license. As you require one with more than 1024 slots, please contact our Sales Department here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit

Thank you for reply,

I'm more intrested with more than 1024 slots, like I said on my main post I'm looking for 2000 slots or at least 1,600. I was talking to few people on my TeamSpeak 3 server and one of them said that I have to e-mail Team Speak 3 about making 2000 slots for my server is that correct ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rozmo View Post
    Thank you for reply,

I'm more intrested with more than 1024 slots, like I said on my main post I'm looking for 2000 slots or at least 1,600. I was talking to few people on my TeamSpeak 3 server and one of them said that I have to e-mail Team Speak 3 about making 2000 slots for my server is that correct ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias B View Post
    As you require one with more than 1024 slots, please contact our Sales Department here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit

Read what has been written and you'll have your answers..
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information