Forum

Docking Station BT / Lightning Connector not working

I don't think i've ever gotten a bluetooth headset or speaker to work with TS on my iphone. I'd love to be able to hear TS through my bluetooth speakers, but since the app was released it's never worked. I can pair the speakers fine, everything else on the iphone comes out through the speakers, but teamspeak still uses the phone's speaker no matter what i do, and has from the very beginning.

Docking Station BT / Lightning Connector not working

When I dock my iPhone (5 with iOS 8) to my Suburban, the sound continues to be produced in the iPhone speakers rather than through the car stereo. I have a xxxxxxxxxxx and a walkie talkie app. Both will play through the car audio when I dock my iPhone in the car.

Is there a setting I am missing or is this just the way it is. I would really like to hear the audio through the car stereo. If this has been answered before, feel free to point me to that thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; December 5th, 2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: illegal content removed

How do you connect your phone? Is it Bluetooth?

02-12-2014, 11:14
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This is a known problem and will be fixed in next client version.

A new client version should be released on iTunes store within the next 5-12 days.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

How do you connect your phone? Is it Bluetooth?02-12-2014, 11:14
    No, my car radio has an Apple lightning connector that I plug directly into the iPhone. On my other apps, once the phone is plugged into the dock, all audio plays through the car radio, but the audio from TS continues to play through the iPhone speakers.

Sorry forgott, that the new connector is called "Lightning"

I am not sure if we support docking at all. I need to send that question to the developers.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Sorry forgott, that the new connector is called "Lightning"

I am not sure if we support docking at all. I need to send that question to the developers.
    FWIW, I don't think you do either... I just tried it with my iHome and the output continues through the iPhone speakers.

This issue has NOT been resolved at least not for me. Bluetooth appears not to have changed at all. Launching the TeamSpeak app actually STOPS my phone from using my Bluetooth speaker completely, TeamSpeak sounds or otherwise. The only way to restore sounds to my Bluetooth speaker is to close the TeamSpeak app. This is how Bluetooth had always behaved for me since the app was launched.

iPhone 6+
    iOS 8.1.2

@LogicSequence

Your problem with external Bluetooth speaker is/ was not related to this thread!
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...mspeak-for-IOS

You do not use a BT headset, you do use your BT device as a docking station.
    It's not clear if we support devices without a microphone.
    Last edited by dante696; January 12th, 2015 at 08:54 AM.

Thread Information