Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Server dont work

Hey
    I have a Little Problem. I tried to create my own Server so I downloaded the 32 Bit Version for my PC and I started my server. Then I tried to connect and I put my ip in the adress box, my username in the username box and the Password in the password in the password box. But it didnt work. I cant connect to my server. I opened the ports, deactivated my firewall and my anti virus and tried to Start the server as a admin. Nothing worked. If I put in the adress list: 127.0.0.1 it works. But not with my ip... Do you know why?
    Can you help me please?
    These are the ports I opened:
    UDP eingehend: 9987
    TCP: 30033
    TCP: 10011
    UDP: 2010
    TCP: 41144
    TCP: 2008
    Thank you

Redhuhn

Most routers/ISPs do not allow connecting to your own WAN IP.

So I have to enter 127.0.0.1?
    And what I should enter when I want to connect to my ts server with my iphone?

If your phone is in your own Wifi, then you need to enter your LAN IP (192.168.x.x). If not, enter your WAN IP. If connecting to the LAN IP doesn't work, your firewall configuration is wrong. If you cannot connect to your WAN IP from outside your own home network, either your firewall or NAT (port forwardings) are wrong.

Thread Information