Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

2 servers / serveurs teamspeak + DNS

Hello,

I'm sorry for my English, I do not speak properly. I wonder how is it that I can launch two Teamspeak servers simultaneously? Each have different ports and launches correctly when separated (one ON and one OFF and vice versa); only when I try to run the other, the first is open and the other is inaccessible. I'm on Debian 7 and connected to a database.

Also, is it possible to DNS redirection to hide the ports? www.domaine.com:2821 -> www.ts.domaine.com?

Thank you in advance

**French part removed**
    Last edited by Matthias B; December 27th, 2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: English only

You need a license (e.g. an NPL). Then you can use query to create a second server with a different port. You can use SRV records (service: ts3, protocol: udp) to hide the port. Also see the FAQ.

Thank you, I can not do without query? I have two folders with 2 times all files from TS works well, it can operate, just that I have 2 licenses then?

**French part removed**
    Last edited by Matthias B; December 27th, 2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: English only

There is no supported way to do this without query. What your do is against the EULA.

No, I don't like query, how use ?

**French part removed**
    Last edited by Matthias B; December 27th, 2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: English only

You need a license to host more than one server. If you have a license, see here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...virtual-server

Thread Information