Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by matheusroika
    You can make it put the song in queue with an option on VLC itself, like I did at the configuration tutorial, but I don't think that's something that the plugin is able to do without this option. As for the errors reguarding certain links, yes, I'm afraid they are caused by Youtube changing things and youtube.lua becoming obsolete. As they take months to update VLC, you have to download the new youtube.lua by yourself. Even I didn't know about this until I researched about it today. This caused the issue with !playing command too(it does not show the title anymore, but the MRL of the video). If you want a fix, you can download the updated youtube.lua here(right click and "save as..."), name it youtube.lua and put it in your VLC folder/lua/playlist/ and overwrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheusroika View Post
    You can find updated versions of youtube.lua on the VLC Repository. Usually the latest are the right ones but I'm not 100% sure.
    Hey all,

this is a great music bot and so far enjoying it, i am how ever having a few issues on playback from youtube. not all the songs play. there is only an odd few that vlc can play. im assuming its down to the luc but the link above i have no idea how to get the updated youtube luc done. can anyone shead some light on it?

!play command

What does the !play command do?

I'm fairly confused as I see /pause pause&unpauses the music. There's no real documentation of what !play does.

"!pause - pause/unpause what's currently playing
    !play - play the current song"

Also from your previous posts you said you're able to play the newest queued youtube song. How do you do this in VLC? I don't see any setting relating to playing the newest added song to VLC. Otherwise the plugin works perfectly other than a CPU leak that happens occasionally when you a new youtube video

I'd suggest turning off video in the settings to the configuration to prevent CPU hogging.

Name:  xdIqJ2a.png
Views: 584
Size:  61.8 KB

It seems that there is a problem with API after i updated Teamspeak
    How to fix this ?

Updated for API 22

Quote Originally Posted by JstNobosy View Post
    Name:  xdIqJ2a.png
Views: 584
Size:  61.8 KB

It seems that there is a problem with API after i updated Teamspeak
    How to fix this ?
    Hello, I too was having this problem until I decided I would take matters into my own hand and try and update it myself since source has been released. This is the only musicbot that I am able to use (that provides youtube support), because my TS host doesn't allow music bots. I have compiled an updated version of this plugin, with both 32/64 bit DLLs and ts3 plugin installer. I take no credit for anything, I simply just compiled this plugin using the newest Teamspeak SDK and uploaded to mediafire.

If using DLL:
    To install, all you need to do is copy musicbot_dos_brodi_x64.dll into your Teamspeak 3 plugins folder.
    To uninstall, just delete it from your AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\plugins folder. It's that easy.

Once installed, simply follow the same instructions as stated in the post. Works for me. I'm using TS version 3.1.4 and the music bot works like a charm!

TS3 Plugin Installer format: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1vhium...7.5.ts3_plugin
    DLL Binary 32 bit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxral2...rodi_win32.dll
    DLL Binary 64 bit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m36671..._brodi_x64.dll
    MusicBot API 22 Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqmfki...odi-master.rar

Big thanks to matheusroika for creating this plugin!
    Last edited by JustCallMeAPro; July 2nd, 2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added 32bit dll and plugin installer

Thread Information