Hello,
expiriencing some problems with connection last weeks.
So i have one router and two PC's connected to it. PC's are both win7 x64.
Problem started all of a sudden, I didn't change anything. It just shows "fail to connect to server" (I'm trying voice.teamspeak) on both PC's.
I can ping and tracert this address and some others by cmd, and there are addresses I can't. None of them I can reach by the Teamspeak program itself .
I've installed the latest firmware, made full reset, bought a new router, but it didn't help.
AND the main thing - everything works perfect when I plug the internet cable directly in my PC. But it has been working for half a year or so with my router, and I think I'm missing some kind of setting - although I touched nothing, someone else could occasionaly do it (very unlikely).
I'm using Eset Nod, scanned everything with AVP Tool, it's clear. Win firewalls are down. Router model is Trendnet tew-731br
Omg what am I doing wrong?
Adding client log:
Code:
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.14 (2014-03-12 11:49:03)	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	SystemInformation: Windows 7 SP1 (7601) x64 (AMD or Intel) Binary: 64bit	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Using hardware aes	
07.01.2015 1:32	Direct Sound	Debug	setting timer resolution to 1ms	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	*** Time [SPAWN_EVENTCONVERTER]: 104	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: appscanner_plugin	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: clientquery_plugin	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: lua_plugin	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: teamspeak_control_plugin	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: test_plugin	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	Loading plugin: ts3g15	
07.01.2015 1:32	Query	Info	listening on 127.0.0.1:25639	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - leave	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	*** Time [SERVERVIEWMANAGER]: 143	
07.01.2015 1:32	Input	Info	Default monitoring enabled	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	*** Time [MAINWINDOW]: 543	
07.01.2015 1:32		Info	*** Time [INIT]: 544	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Qt version: 5.2.1	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Using configuration location: C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\settings.db	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Last update check was: 	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Connect to server: voice.teamspeak.com	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Trying to resolve voice.teamspeak.com	
07.01.2015 1:32	TSDNS	Info	SRV DNS resolve unsuccessful for "_ts3._udp.voice.teamspeak.com"	
07.01.2015 1:32	TSDNS	Info	No SRV TSDNS found at "_tsdns._tcp.voice.teamspeak.com"	
07.01.2015 1:32	TSDNS	Info	DNS resolve successful, "voice.teamspeak.com"=194.97.114.2	
07.01.2015 1:32	TSDNS	Info	SRV TSDNS found at "_tsdns._tcp.teamspeak.com"=>"voice.teamspeak.com:41144" and queried successfully. Result: 194.97.114.2:9987	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Lookup finished: 194.97.114.2 9987 voice.teamspeak.com 1 0	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Resolve successful: 194.97.114.2:9987	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Blacklist check ok	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Initiating connection: 194.97.114.2:9987 voice.teamspeak.com	
07.01.2015 1:32	TSDNS	Info	TSDNS found at "voice.teamspeak.com" and queried successfully. Result: 194.97.114.2:9987	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::openDevice-enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS Buffer size: 960	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::openDevice-leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::startDevice-enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::startDevice-leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Devel	DeviceDeleteList::waitForDeletes - leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::openDevice-enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS Buffer size: 320	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::openDevice-leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	PreProSpeex	Info	Speex version: speex-1.2beta3	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::startDevice-enter	
07.01.2015 1:32	Windows Audio Session	Debug	WAS::startDevice-leave	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Connect status: Connecting	
07.01.2015 1:32	PktHandler	Devel	Puzzle solve time: 19	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Connect status: Disconnected	
07.01.2015 1:32	ClientUI	Info	Failed to connect to server, want autoreconnect = 0