Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Button to flag a server :)

****Forgiveness is if someone tried to give the suggestion that I shall propose ****

The piracy teamspeak servers in Brazil, is growing every day.
    I find it interesting to make a direct connection with the TeamSpeak piracy system and so I thought exactly a denunciation button on the server.
    The client when connecting to the server will have the option to report that server in question directly without taste. The direct call from the server to the piracy industry. Logically would have to redo the ts3_server so that when fires this denunciation button, the same is sent Uncheckable the data on the report or data that precedes to identify an illegal server.

I understand that with this button, the piracy industry would gain even more complaints flow. But I think more effective to have this button directly in that server, email with evidence.

* Forgive me if if was not clear my suggestion. (I used the google translator)

Ok, how would you address a part when hater of that server would report it without any real reason?
    Or someone who will go over server list and report every server on it?
    Someone has to process those reports you know(unless you automate it like google and then you might face issue when you delist legit github projects for containing "copyright-ed word from movie" made by some movie company).
    //oh and yes I meant WORD thats all they based it on in ^ case

Sorry thumbs down on that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Ok, how would you address a part when hater of that server would report it without any real reason?
    Or someone who will go over server list and report every server on it?
    Someone has to process those reports you know(unless you automate it like google and then you might face issue when you delist legit github projects for containing "copyright-ed word from movie" made by some movie company).
    //oh and yes I meant WORD thats all they based it on in ^ case

Sorry thumbs down on that idea.

Excuse me. But I can not see the same as you. In my country piracy grows every day. Companies and more companies renting TeamSpeak server stupidly wrong. Destroying serious companies that pay expensive and rent directly with teamspeak. These companies, I call them "Companies Ghosts" They use cracked license, can circumvent the system teamspeak and apparently on the server shows that it is a licensed server, when in fact it is not. My aim is simply streamline the complaint. Not opening ticket or sending emails. But, upon entering one of these servers, have a button with the option to terminate to be checked the license origin used on that server.

all urls removed

This is an affront to all legitimate businesses. The teamspeak not acting and blocking this bug in which these people can cheat and create this type of license allows you to have unlimited slots. Since Teamspeak can not block this bug nor block the IPs using this cracked license. What purpose is to pay dearly to be licensed. You can answer me?
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2015 at 12:16 PM. Reason: no need to advtise this

Piracy is no topic for the forum.
    It's a sales related topic an we do not decide for sales here.

Off-topic: I see more abuse than use for this request.
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2015 at 12:30 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information