Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Angry Client Opening in Taskbar but Won't pop up

I open the client and it shows thats the client is open but I click it and nothing happens. Click it twice and it hides in the "Hidden icons"

I'm on the latest version of Windows 8. PLEASE help.

Question Teamspeak in Task bar but wont Pop-up?

When opening TeamSpeak 3 for start up, it loads the launch but then doesn't open and vanishes. Im Using Windows 8.1 and TeamSpeak appears in the Task bar and when 'highlighting' it, the computer says it is open. Task Manager also says the application is running. When finally clicking the program 'open', the computer assuming it is running, the program does indeed not pop-up. I have tried reinstalling several older versions but it won't fix the problem.

Teamspeak is not the only program i've encountered this problem with. My Google Chrome is also experiencing the same problem. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Compatibility or the programs themselves. Please help if you have solutions.

Teamspeak is literally my cellphone on the Internet. I hate not being able to communicate and would love to know if anyone has a solution to my problem.

I HAVE RECENTLY SIGNED UP FOR THE FORUM. SORRY IF THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. PLEASE REDIRECT ME IF YOU HAVE A LINK TO A THREAD WITH HELP. ~~~~~Thank you, ALEBONGO.

Did you have had multiple screens present in the past that are now gone?

If so delete your settings.db which is either located in %AppData%\TS3Client or %ProgramFiles%\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Client Not Opening/Showing up in Taskbar

Aight, I had the client working fine just a few hours earlier but I tried reopening the client and it failed to open or appear in the taskbar at all. I checked task manager and it's showing up there in the processes but as far the program goes, there are no signs of it having opened. Is there a way to fix this? Like I said, I was JUST using it.

Check Systray for a TeamSpeak Icon, click it and select open/show.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

ts3 wont open

when ever i try to run ts3 it shows it in my task bar and manager but im unable to see the client itself please some one help me

Teamspeak 3 not opening

When I click on TS. It will give me the icons at the bottom of my taskbar.
    When I click on them it does nothing, however when I hover over them it see's that TS is loaded. But will not maximise or let me go on TS

Im on Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
    My TS version is 3.0.16 [Stable] on Windows

Thread Information