Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Updated [10/8/15]

Code:
    Change log:

0.90 - 10/8/15
    Main:
    + Added purple theme

Notes:
    - Windows 10 makes the theme look a lot better with its metro style!

These themes are awesome. I think they are the best skins for Teamspeak

How to install?

I run a 50 slot TS and am looking to use a darker skin and eventually learn how to make a custom one. I downloaded the red/black version and it installed as green and white, tried it again, same thing.

Is there anything I need to know? Tutorial links?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWolves View Post
    I run a 50 slot TS and am looking to use a darker skin and eventually learn how to make a custom one. I downloaded the red/black version and it installed as green and white, tried it again, same thing.

Is there anything I need to know? Tutorial links?
    Strange...
    Have you gone into Settings>Options>Design>Theme>Simplex-RedBlack?

I just looked at the style sheet in the red and black download, and it should be well... red and black... This is the only thing that I imagine would be the problem. Please get back to me.

Excellent, love it. Good job with this !

This is awesome! Thanks!

Adding (%%CHANNEL_ID%%) to channelinfo.tpl unfortunately doesnt work.
    Any ideas why?
    P.s. you could include extended versions as well, there are so few skins that have extended versions for server admins ;(

edit:: actually i just noticed, channel/client/server info.tpl's looks kinda different (screenshot of tpl from ur pack, and how it looks on my ts)...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1452898633.png 
Views:	215 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	13404
    Last edited by konradmm; January 15th, 2016 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by konradmm View Post
    Adding (%%CHANNEL_ID%%) to channelinfo.tpl unfortunately doesnt work.
    Any ideas why?
    P.s. you could include extended versions as well, there are so few skins that have extended versions for server admins ;(

edit:: actually i just noticed, channel/client/server info.tpl's looks kinda different (screenshot of tpl from ur pack, and how it looks on my ts)...

Name:	1452898633.png 
Views:	215 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	13404
    Unfortunately I have never messed with anything in the .tpl file. Actually until now I never actually knew what the channelinfo.tpl etc even did. However I built my skin on top of Adante's black ops skin. So with all of that .tpl file shenanigans he probably knows more than me. This is like rocket science.

With extended versions how do you mean? Can you shoot me an example of a skin with an extended version?

Quote Originally Posted by ThexKezza View Post
    Unfortunately I have never messed with anything in the .tpl file. Actually until now I never actually knew what the channelinfo.tpl etc even did. However I built my skin on top of Adante's black ops skin. So with all of that .tpl file shenanigans he probably knows more than me. This is like rocket science.

With extended versions how do you mean? Can you shoot me an example of a skin with an extended version?
    By extended version i mean the version that shows some "admin" stuff as well, such as:
    - unique client id
    - database id
    - channel id
    - client id
    and so on...

Name:	1452948224.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	13405

Im not a pro neither in all these tpl's, but i really dont understand why it doesnt read from these files, i can safely delete them from ur skin folder and it doesnt matter, still shows some stuff oO

EDIT:::
    Weird thing right now, not sure why, but...

I tried to edit some files, ending up with Simplex-BlueBlack_extended directory and Simplex-BlueBlack_extended.qss, Simplex-BlueBlack_extended_chat.qss.
    Somehow, it didnt work.
    But once i changed directory name to "test" and .qss files to "test" and "test_chat" it started to work.
    Seems like some bug with skin caching or sort of, cuz even changing to "simplex" "simplex.qss" "simplex_chat.qss" didnt work oO
    Last edited by konradmm; January 16th, 2016 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by konradmm View Post
    By extended version i mean the version that shows some "admin" stuff as well, such as:
    - unique client id
    - database id
    - channel id
    - client id
    and so on...

Name:	1452948224.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	13405

Im not a pro neither in all these tpl's, but i really dont understand why it doesnt read from these files, i can safely delete them from ur skin folder and it doesnt matter, still shows some stuff oO

EDIT:::
    Weird thing right now, not sure why, but...

I tried to edit some files, ending up with Simplex-BlueBlack_extended directory and Simplex-BlueBlack_extended.qss, Simplex-BlueBlack_extended_chat.qss.
    Somehow, it didnt work.
    But once i changed directory name to "test" and .qss files to "test" and "test_chat" it started to work.
    Seems like some bug with skin caching or sort of, cuz even changing to "simplex" "simplex.qss" "simplex_chat.qss" didnt work oO
    I apologize for the very late reply. TeamSpeak still doesn't seem to want to email me updates...

Strange... I do remember in early stages of making the skin some information like that did disappear but I thought "I never needed to know that stuff... meh..."

Maybe the name is to slick for it to handle?
    Next update (if I ever get around to it - bit busy with full time work now aye ) I will see if I can get away with a folder structure that will still be understandable and obviously work.

How ever I thank you for your testing and hope you can get away with having your skin called "test" for now

Cheers

hey,i've tried it and didn't like it that much.i completly removed the skin but my chat colors are still changed,how do i reset those?

Quote Originally Posted by McHox View Post
    hey,i've tried it and didn't like it that much.i completly removed the skin but my chat colors are still changed,how do i reset those?
    Settings -> Options -> Design
    Select system default in the top two dropdown boxes at the top left. (Style & Theme)
    If it's still broken after a restart of TeamSpeak that means a style modified core files (which would break the style every client update anyway). In that case simply exit the client, delete the styles folder and run update.exe, that should re-download the original files for the styles and put everything back to working order.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Great theme I really liked it but I would really like if you could add black/white color
    I mean black is the main color and white is the secondary color

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Chris; May 17th, 2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: strip full quote

Quote Originally Posted by Krotex View Post
    Great theme I really liked it but I would really like if you could add black/white color
    I mean black is the main color and white is the secondary color

Thanks in advance
    Will add that colour to the list hopefully I will get round to it!

How do i istall it?

I downloaded one of the styles and all i get is SIMPLEX - Blue Black.ts3_style file. Where do i put this file?

I didnt have to extract it from a zip or anything, and it didnt come in a folder i just got 1 file.

Thanks for the help

Thread Information