Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Is there a way, so that other users can leave a Youtube video in a server group via TeamSpeak? Any user who is in the server group should be able to play this video.

- Killer0561

@all who updated yesterday: there has been a bug in the updater that might affect some of you. If the updater returns something like "UPDATER invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value", please re-download the bot and upgrade manually. Those who are not affected should have already gotten one or two update notices.

More information on how to upgrade as well as some more information on the new features can be found here.

@Killer0561
    Should be possible, yes.
    Just create a new user, assign a server group to it and then give it permission to playback, upload etc.

I had a new user is created and assigned as described to him the necessary rights. The server group ID I had entered. After a test, I still get the message that these users must not run this command in this group.

2015-05-28T10:45:16+02:00 CHAT 1 [Killer0561] < !yt http://youtu.be/XXXXXXXXXXX > Command ignored, user unknown.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm actually from Germany and speak only German.

- Killer0561
    Last edited by Killer0561; May 28th, 2015 at 03:27 PM.

!yt error

Hello all
    I get this error when try to download youtube file.

Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 429: Too Many Requests (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; see https://yt-dl.org/update on how to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.

please help

Thanks

My bot stutters / lags a lot on Windows. What can I do?

Increase the bots’ priority and also that of the client instances it uses. You can do that within the task manager.
    It doesn't do much, in fact, it got worse by time after increasing the bots and client instance priority.

I am not sure what is going on but I've tried to do it manually and it works great! So, I am assuming it's TS3Soundboard Bot fault

Things I've done,
    1. Install TS3Soundboard, like most of you, of course.
    2. Connect to 127.0.0.1:8087, changing the admin password, uploading music files, setting the client instance
    3. Increase the bot and client instace priority.

I've found a solution, a weird solution, purely weird, I've no idea why but it does work, I am using two TeamSpeak client, before I am using the bot, I am connecting the server with normal TeamSpeak client and join in the same channel and the turn on the instances, and play the music, the stutters reduced by 95%.

Anyway, I've register and bound the identity to my personal teamspeak identity, !register and !password works great but !playing, !next, and so on, simply does not responding, I've grant all of the privilege tho from enqueue to manage instances.

Centos version

How to setup bot Centos 64 bit version?

Bester Bot überhaupt,Danke dafür Michael

advert removed
    Last edited by dante696; January 10th, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information