Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hybrid View

300x300 limit so annoying.

Hello lads, I know there was a topic about changing limit size of the avatar, but it was 5 years ago. It is actually annoying, what is the problem for you to change the limit or even endure the limit or add a additional option for administrators of each server to change it? If you will decide that you will NOT change it, then why in channel description we can put images of high resolution? We should be able to control the limit and that is why I wrote this topic.

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by medox' View Post
    what is the problem for you to change the limit or even endure the limit or add a additional option for administrators of each server to change it? If you will decide that you will NOT change it, then why in channel description we can put images of high resolution? We should be able to control the limit and that is why I wrote this topic.
    Are the high resolution images supplied by the TS3 server or are they hosted in other server?

We will not change the max size for avatars.
    The max size for pictures in channels is 4000x4000.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information