Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

[Suggestion] Default Options for unkown users

Heyho,

i was wondering if you could create a new "group" for the "foes, friends and neutrals defaults" window. It could be called "unkown" or so and if you check a box like "Ignore Pokes" or "Ignore Avatar" it should block pokes and avatars from all users exept from those in your contacts

Thanks in Advance

Bluscream

I think cloning some of the whisper options to pokes, or chat in general, could be of use. But, if they refuse you may be able to write a small LUA script that will intercept the poke and if the user is not found in contacts return to TS that the script handled the message so nothing happens, maybe have a auto reply PM that the poke was ignored and to please use PM instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    I think cloning some of the whisper options to pokes, or chat in general, could be of use. But, if they refuse you may be able to write a small LUA script that will intercept the poke and if the user is not found in contacts return to TS that the script handled the message so nothing happens, maybe have a auto reply PM that the poke was ignored and to please use PM instead.
    Thanks for your tip, Screech. I know that you could use LUA/SDK to handle incoming almost everything. But this is not my wish. for the poor guy in the linked thread i can write such a script when i have some free time again.

I think its more usefull for security. I'm bored of blocking all *:30033 Traffic on ts3client_win64.exe with NetLimiter cause of the malicious avatars. I want to be able to see the server icons again without gettin infected.

And if you say "OMFG he overacts!!!!" No, im not. I have been infected multiple times now and it could be a fast help when the next BBCode Exploit is found. Just Check "Ignore Private Messages" and "Ignore Server/Channel Messages" and youshould be fine. Also the window im talking about is very hidden. I first found and opened it a half year after starting with TS3

Thread Information