Forum

Cant Login to ServerQuery anymore

Hello,

while trying to change the permissions of the guest server query clients i somehow changed the permissions of the serveradmin queryaccount.
    Now when I try to login over telnet i get this error
    Code:
    error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=14
    I guess when i recall correctly i cleared all the permission settings for the query account . Is there a command to like modify the sql databse to make things right again?
    Thanks in advance!

Okay ... permid=14 (b_serverquery_login) means you don't have permission to Login to ServerQuery. If you somehow removed that permission from Server Query Admin i'm gonna say you need to set up your server from scratch, i might be wrong though and this could be solved somehow else.

Mhm yea thats what i dont want xD
    I already downloaded the sql database and looked into it and there are all the permissions, but i dont know which values i have to change. Got no sql knowledge so im hoping for some sql magician here to help

Modifications to the database are not allowed by any process other than the TeamSpeak server itself.
    Manual manipulating the database can have serious repercussions if you don't know exactly what you're doing and is not supported.

This happens if you don't know what the respective permissions are doing.
    Everyone is a guest unless they log in, so you're a guest until you login using the login command. As you forbid guests using the login command you effectively killed your query access and will have to start from scratch with a new server.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information